Rejection [Hidenori & Yoshitake]

"Oh hi guys!" [Y/N] greeted the three. "Oh hey [Y/N]!!" The three said in union while waving at her. [Y/N] stopped infront of them while smiling "Wanna go get some lunch? I like to eat hehe." "Well okay, I'm starving too," Hidenori said while adjusting his glasses. Tadakuni looked at him then back at [Y/N] "what are we waiting for? Let's just go." He said bluntly and walk ahead from them. "Wait for us will you??" Yoshitake and the other two runs after him. Tadakuni only chuckles at them.

After a couple of minutes walking, they arrived at the ramen stalls. "Welcome to Ramenoodles! Please order from that ticket vending machine!" Said one of the staff there. The four walked to the vending machine and order a food, then gave the ticket to the cook. As [Y/N] sat down on one of the stool, Yoshitake quickly sat down next to her "This seat taken! HAHAHA!" "This too!" Hidenori sat down with a cocky smile at her right side. [Y/N] shook her head "you guys weird heh," she giggled. Tadakuni took a seat at the corner and sighed, looking at them as the food is served.

"Ah.. that is some good food," Hidenori leaned backward. "I'm.. too full," said [Y/N] as she shoved the ramen noodle away from her. "You only eat 15-16 spoons!" Tadakuni protested "Here, let me eat it for yo–" "Let me eat it for you!!" Hidenori cutted Tadakuni in and took [Y/N]'s bowl. He start eating the ramen, [Y/N] smiled "Aw, you're so sweet~". As they were watching Hidenori chow down the ramen, Yoshitake was looking at Hidenori jealously. He's planning on confessing his love to her this night and he will infront of them two.

They walked out from the stall and decide to walk around until the night fell. "How about we go to the riverbank?" Suddenly Yoshitake interupt their conversation. They stopped talking and looked at Yoshitake. Eventually they agreed with Yoshitake to go to the riverbank. Ohhh it's going to be so fun! Thought Yoshitake as he is smiling to himself.

As they arrive at the riverbank, [Y/N]'s hand suddenly got yanked by Yoshitake which makes her stop walking. Tadakuni and Hidenori stops too and look at both of them. "[Y/N]... [Y/N].. I, Yoshitake, will tell you how I feel. I've been falling in love with you since two weeks ago. I mean it's true. But, will you maybe, be my–" "HOLD UP RIGHT THERE!!" Hidenori interrupts Yoshitake's beautiful speech. "STOP INTERRUPTING!!" Tadakuni protested. [Y/N] blushed "Wha-what do you mean about this??". A hand grabs [Y/N]'s hand "I love her too!!" Hidenori hugged her. [Y/N] let herself hugged by them two. "I'm sorry but..–" she gulps "–Tadakuni, Tadakuni is the person in my heart."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"DAMN YOU TADAKUNI" "WHEN DID YOU GET THIS LUCKY" "DID YOU FOUND A FOUR LEAF CLOVER?" "I THINK THIS IS TADAKUNI CURSE". "TADAKUNI!!!!" They said in unison except [Y/N] and Tadakuni. Tadakuni sweat-dropped and proceed to carry [Y/N] bridal style and ran away as Yoshitake and Hidenori chase after them.

____________________
Author's note
I FINALLY PUBLISH A STORY. Hope you enjoyed the story because I've been planning to finish this story since 4 months ago. Pretty long eh? Yep yep
That's all, byee

P.s.
Don't forget to vote my story also share it~ I would be very grateful if you do!