Rain [Tadakuni] [Fluff]

"Oh, it's starting to rain.." [Y/N] said. [Y/N] Run into a nearby bus shelter and take shelter there. She sits down and now, she must wait until the rain stops "Why this must happened?". She sigh "At the worst timing..". She looks left and right. No sigh of a single person- Oh wait, there's someone there, under an umbrella and walking towards the bus shelter. "Looks like there's a single live here!" She said to her self.

Tadakuni curse at the weather "I hate you rain..!". He walk and walk towards his home and sees a girl under the bus shelter. Looks like she's looking at him in relief. "Poor girl" He shook his head. But something happened. Something force him to sit next to that girl. Something that makes him want to talk and walk her to her home. He couldn't hold it and make his body control him.

Tadakuni sat next to [Y/N]. [Y/N] glance at him and blushes. Tadakuni felt very awkward. Very very awkward. He thighten his grip on the umbrella handle. "Want me to walk you to your house?" He said. 'Oh great, I'm very proud, so proud at you Tadakuni' He thought. [Y/N] nods "Mhm, of course I want to!" she smiled. Tadakuni stands up "Then let's go to your house". [Y/N] stands up too and ready to show him the way "Let's go". Then, they two set their feet to the wet ground.

"We've arrived!" She said while stopping him from walking. Tadakuni looked at her house, it looks cozy. "Well, thank you for walking me home!" She said and smiled cutely and run to her front door. Tadakuni waved at her and start walking again to his house. The moment where he start to set his way to home, [Y/N] suddenly hugged him and give him a chocolate. Tadakuni got scared and calmed down after seeing that it's only [Y/N]. Oh did I forgot to mention on how they knew each other name? Yes? Hmm.. You know, they talked to each other on their way or something like that. "Thank you so much, [Y/N]" He said until he suddenly remember something. "Oh god! I forgot that I have a meeting with my friends at my house!" He panicked. [Y/N] laugh "Then go and meet them!". Tadakuni nods and ready to leave until somebody called him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"OI! I'VE BEEN WAITING UNDER THE RAIN INFRONT OF YOUR HOUSE FOR 1 HOUR NOW!" Hidenori yelled. "STOP HAVING A LOVELY TIME WITH THAT GIRL AND JUST GO HOME AND PLAY WITH US! Please tell me her name too-" Yoshitake winked.
_______________
Author's note:

Hope I made a good fluff '-' Please tell me if this is not fluffy enough '-'