Ice cream [Yoshitake] [Fluff]

"I's so hot today.." He fan himself. [Y/N] is sitting beside him "Why don't we get something refreshing to cool us down?". Yoshitake looked at her while still fanning himself "Good idea, I need something to get my energy back from all this soccer sport thing". [Y/N] giggled "Looks like you really need some refreshments". Yoshitake smiled and stands up "Yup! That's right!.. Let's go!".

They two walked their way to the nearest ice cream shop. "Oh my! I forgot to bring my wallet!" Yoshitake shouted. [Y/N] patted his shoulder "It's okay, you could borrow mine!" She smiled. Yoshitake stopped walking to blush in embarrassment "Bu-but, you shouldn't! B-because you're a girl and I don't want to waste your mine". [Y/N] start walking again "Well, I don't really mind. I just wanna eat some ice cream". Yoshitake start to walk again "You really are the best!". She smirked "Nahnah, I know I'm the best hehe". Yoshitake walk beside her and hugged her waist. [Y/N] got startled and blushes "Don't hug me there!". Yoshitake doesn't mind her "I'm a man, so I could do this". [Y/N] slapped his hand away "No you can't!".

They finally arrived at the ice cream shop. The servant gretted them "Welcome to I-see screaming!". Yoshitake smiled "Thank you! What do you want to get?". "Should I be the one who's asking you?" [Y/N] rolled her eyes. Yoshitake shush her "Now now, I wanna get banana flavour! How about you, [Y/N]?". [Y/N] think about it for a while "I wanna get [F/I/C] (and, why do you like banana- I hate 'em-)". The servant nodded "Alright, I'll get those for you!". The servant scoop the ice cream then pit it on the cone and blah blah and wallah there's their ice cream. "There you go!" The servant gave them the ice cream. [Y/N] give the money to the servant and thanked her for her service.

Yoshitake and [Y/N] walked out from the weird titled ice cream shop. "Thanks for the treat" Yoshitake thanked her. [Y/N] smiled "No problem, I'm always the best, no need to praise me" [Y/N] tried to looked cool. Yoshitake smirked "I like your quote there, but I will always be the best... Like this!". Yoshitake take a bite of his ice cream then kissed her mouth and transfer the ice cream to her mouth. Yoshitake then smirked "Do you like it?". [Y/N] nodded and pouted "How did you know I don't like banana from the first place?..". "Because I'm the best, I knew everything about you! Almost.. maybe personal stuff..-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I GOT YOUR WALLET AND YOUR BAG YOSHITAKE HAHA!!!!" Hidenori yelled while waving the bag and the wallet to him. "YOU SON OF A GLASSES!! GIVE THEM TO ME NOW" Yoshitake yelled back at him and give the ice cream to [Y/N] for her to hold it. "WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?? HAHA" Hidenori stick a tongue to him and ran away. "I'LL CUT THAT TONGUE, HIDENORI!" Yoshitake ran after him.

Omake:
[Y/N] got to enjoy both of the ice cream to her self
_______________
Author's note:

Ahh (  ̄▽ ̄)
Finally I'm done with the request
What kind of satisfied feeling is this
I should be more happy that I got many request rather than finish them~