Chapter 25 - [Us]

Start from the beginning

"I don't know Sojin..." 

"Pleaseee for me?" Sojin shot me her wide googly eyes and I couldn't help but give up. I roll my eyes with a slight smile, "Fine." 

"Yay, let us go shopping for a dress after we eat then!" Sojin says with a wide smile.

****

Sojin picks up a white dress for me. The length is pretty short for my liking but it fits so well on the curves of my body. So I decide to take it. "Let me pay for you."

"You don't have to do that." I say grabbing Sojin's wrist to prevent her from taking her wallet out her bag. "It's fine, it's my birthday gift for you baby." She winks at me, as she slyly takes her card out with her other hand. I just can't win with Sojin. What did I ever do to deserve her? I am very thankful for her for being there for me. "Thank you Sojin-ah." I tell her and she gave me a pretty smile. "Let's go then." 

*******

We arrive at Jimin's house and it's huge, like a mansion with a huge fountain decorating the front and everything you could imagine a mansion would look like. I can already hear the loud music booming coming from inside and the lights that change colors. Are we at a house party or a club? I ask myself before the both of us enters the place and right away, someone hands us a red cup filled with an unknown alcohol. "Sojin! Y/n!" Jimin exclaimed. "Jimin!" Sojin eyes light up at the sight of Him. "The guys are already here waiting for you both."

"There are so many people here." I yell to Jimin since the music is blasting loudly to be talking normally. "Yeah, to be honest, I don't know half of the people here." Jimin chuckles. "So why did you invite them in?" Sojin asks. "Because the more the merrier right?" Jimin replies with a shrug and Sojin rolls her eyes. Jimin leads the both of us to the living room where the rest of the guys are, their heads perk up at our arrival. Jimin already disappeared somewhere with Sojin. "Y/n! you decided to come?" Jin Oppa asks patting the empty seat beside him for me to sit and I did just that. "Yeah, I think I make the right decision." As much as I hate going to parties. I would feel horrible to be staying at home and maybe end up spamming Taehyung with a bunch of text he won't read. 

I miss him.

I look around the seat and I could only spot Namjoon conversing with some random girl, and Jungkook sitting beside Jin. "Where are Jhope and Yoongi?" I ask and Jin points at Jhope on the dance floor. "And Yoongi hates parties so he decides to just stay home to do his work." Jin chuckles and I imitate him, taking a sip of the drink I have in my hand. "You should go dance and have fun tonight, you deserve it," Jin whispers to my ears and I tip my head back to finish the last drop in the cup. That is exactly what I want to do tonight, have fun and hopefully forget about Taehyung, that asshole. I stand to my feet, heading to the kitchen to find a row of shots, ready to be dunked. I take one and another, inhaling it as I hiss from the burn that fills my throat. Hoping that 2 shots of whatever toxic I just devoured would make me tipsy enough to not care. I head to the dance floor, closing my eyes, feeling the bass coming from the loud music and starts to dance to the flow, flopping my hands around the air. 

I could feel a hand suddenly snaking around my waist. My vision blurry and I turn around, Taehyung?

My heart aches to see him right in front of me here. I am so mad at him for leaving me, but my drunken self-seems to think otherwise. I miss you. I pull him by his collar so his lips would meet mine, finally. I let myself melt into him, but his lips are rough and unfamiliar, I pull away, squirming my eyes to see better. Shit, of course, it's not Taehyung, I took a step away from the random dude as I mentally curse at myself for being an idiot. "Sorry." I mumble, my head spinning. I shove away the sweaty bodies trying to walk away from the dance floor to find where Jin Oppa is, but he is nowhere to be found and he is not in the living room anymore. Jungkook or Namjoon is not there either. I decide to find the bathroom and lock myself inside, I slide down with my back facing the door. I pull my phone out and press Taehyung's name on my phone, placing it to my ears.