Chapter 4

"Hey, Dena, if your planning to run my brother dry of his money, then just know, you have to get through me first," Carlos said.

"Fuck you," Dena replied before she slammed the car door hard in his face.

For someone who usually doesn't judge people of their first encounter, Dena pretty much concluded that Carlos fits the typical rich man stereotypes, a man swimming in money with a ignorant and rude personality. Not a little thank you for saving his brother's life, though in his defence he might not know that info, still him been rude to her is not necessary needed, she thought as she climbed up the stairs in the run down apartment he and Tim lived in.

Walking into the apartment, she glanced at the clock on the wall to see it's already past two pm, placing her bag on the old green couch in the small living area, she checked the envelopes on the brown table who knows where Tim took it from.

"Bill after bill," she grunted.

Taking out her phone she sent a message to Mrs White.
You got a space for me, I'll need two clients, my end is a little dry.

Throwing the phone back on the table she went to have a shower, she'll need at least an hour sleep, if she is to work for Mrs white tonight.

!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!

"Stop sneaking up on me like that," Tim said as he gave Mary a stern look.

"Did big Tim got scared."

Shaking his head, Tim walked away from her, he came to know Mary through Dena, a decision he regrets making when Mary gets on his nerve or scares the shit out of him, like she just did a minute ago.

"Hey wait up, "Mary called as she quickly follows Tim, hearing her nearing him, Tim suddenly took off running up the apartment stairs.

"I'll cut your balls and feed them to Mr Lamele's dogs Tim," Mary shouted after Tim as she quickly removes her high heels and run after him.

Hearing Mary's footsteps approaching, Tim curses as he quickly searches his bag for his house keys, just as he finds his keys, a heavily panting Mary kicked him in the balls, before grabbing the keys from his hand and opens the door. At least now he wouldn't have to worry about Mary feeding his balls to Mr Lamele's dog's, Tim thought as he painfully walks into the apartment.

"I need to pee, do you have toilet paper's in the bathroom, "Mary asked, seeing Tim's middle finger as a reply, she rolls her eyes before walking to the bathroom.

"I presume, Mary is here," Dena said before walking to the kitchen.

"No, and why would you presume that."

"You are holding your man parts and all that running up the stairs, you guys woke me up with all that noise," she said.

"She started it," Tim said, raising an eyebrow at Tim, Dena went back to making her coffee.

"So, Mrs White called me, she said two slots are open at six and nine pm tonight, it's the usual," Mary said as she went to sit beside Tim.

Nodding her head Dena then looked at Tim, "I'll have Adam move his shift," he said before he got up and walked to his room.

"I'll be doing the six and nine with you, apparently Mrs White needed her two stars tonight, plus I need the money, Claire got admitted again today, the medical bills are eating up my ass," she said.

"I'll drop by, we'll then go down together, I need to see her," Dena said.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,///////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,////,,

Seeing the little girl connected to the drips and her weak pale body lying, on the hospital bed had Dena sucking in a big breath as she walk towards the bed, this sight has become all too familiar, for the past six years but this doesn't make it any easier every time she visits .

"Hey sweetie, how you doing," she said as Claire saw her, seeing the small grin on the girl's face had her heart breaking a little more.

Hearing the door open, she turned to see Mary walking in, turning back to Claire she kissed her forehead before walking to a silent Tim at the end of the bed.

"This is so unfair, she told me to look after you and Mary, said I had to be strong," Tim said as he stared hard at Claire.

"We'll make it through whatever happens, we always do," Dena said. Looking at her watch she lets Mary know it's time to go.

"We have to run or we'll miss the bus."

Looking at her watch, Mary nodded her head before both girls started running down the road. Making it just in time, the girls struggle to calm their racing heart and catch their breath as the bus took off.

Walking pass the people lining to enter the club, Dena saw Adam talking to a blonde hair girl in front of the line, making their signature whistle, Dena saw him looking around for a few seconds before he saw them.

"She already asked for you two twice," Adam said as he let them in.

"Noted boss," Mary said before she and Dena left him.

Entering the dressing room, Dena saw Mrs White talking to a girl in front one of the dressing mirrors.

"Five minutes, then you're on," she said before leaving the girls, giving a slap on Mary's bump, Dena walked to one of the dressing tables.

:) :) comment, vote, share your thoughts it helps :)

Thanks for reading :)