Ch.1 Another day

"(Y/N)!!!!!" you slowly open up your eyes and look at your alarm 5:17 am ugh "YES MA!" you say "COME HERE" you knew what your ma wanted she trains you in shooting since she got up there in age also it was only you and mom since your dad left with your older sister. "Going" you say as you slowly get up from your bed and do your daily routine and go downstairs.

"finally lets go" my mom said, I tried to convince her that it was too early to practice but as always she told me she didn't want to hear it. We walk to the backyard while my mom sets up bottles and cans while I am cleaning and loading my rifle "shouldn't we have breakfast first?" I asked "we will have breakfast once you take out your targets perfectly 2 times" she replies I just sigh knowing that we are going to be here for a while. "Remember just breathe in and out slowly" she quietly tells me. I take the first shot hit one of the 7 mixed targets she set up, I take the next shot missing a little to the left and let out a sigh of frustration.

After getting one perfect you were one shot away from getting to eat and you hit the bottle you were pretty happy but still a little frustrated that you missed a couple of shots, "good job (Y/N) lets go eat" hearing your mom telling you "good job" always put a smile on your face because you also saw her as your father figure. So far it seemed like another day.