"This is weird." She muttered while eyeing the tomboy as if she's suspecting something wrong.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Minatozaki?"

"Sure there is." She nodded in agreement. "How come our school became like this all of the sudden? It's really, really odd to be honest. Giving a ride and this salon thingy? Are you sure you're not gonna murder me once I stepped inside your car?"

Jeongyeon had this habit to laugh out loud to anything she considered amusing. And the moment they spoke to each other is already making her cracked up, especially that murder thing. Sana even thought she was a guy. But then again, she needs to be composed as what Tzuyu had instructed-and being compose is what Jeongyeon hates.

"I promise. Here'a my I.D. if you're in doubt."

Sana grabbed the card and checked if it's not a fake one. Sure is legit.

"Eh?! You're a girl?!" She exclaimed making the latter's snort almost escaped. Sana looked at her in wide eyes.

"Yes, I am."

With that, Sana automatically bowed and apologize. She sure was surprised. Sana then handed back the item to her.

"I'll just get my purse."

"No problem, Miss."

Not long after, Sana came out wearing her heels and walked-limped-towards the black limousine along with the driver who's currently opening the door for her to get in.

"Are you not comfortable with your shoes, Ms. Minatozaki?" Said the driver while eyeing her feet.

"A bit, I'm not used to wearing high heels." Sana smiled shyly as she took a seat before they drove away.
.
.
.
As they arrived at the salon, Jeongyeon opened the door for her to get inside. Sana was no more that awed and speechless.

'This is the salon?" Sana mentally gawked as she looked around. 'I think this is the Victoria's Secret models make up room!'

An attendant bowed in front of her with a smile. "Welcome, ma'am. This way."

Sana followed while trying to intake all the expensive things-expensive lights, expensive seats, expensive lighted mirrors, and expensive air (if that's possible to be considered). This is a lot to digest and she thought she might throw-up due to nervousness.

"Here, ma'am." Said the latter as she beckoned the girl who had her mouth hang down to her chest.

Sana took a seat slowly, like as if she took her seat in a normal way she might damage it. And obviously, she can't afford to pay it-even for a scratch.

"Wh-What then?" Sana asked the attendant meekly who then smiled in amusement.

"I will call first our professional hairstylist, ma'am. After that, your make-up will be done by our professional make-up artist."

"O-Okay. . ." She replied, not even sure if she should. The girl then walked away getting the professional team. 'I looked like a beggar around here. WTF."

Sana sighed as she take a look around once more. 'Our school sure is VERY GENEROUS to have their students get their make-up done in a very extravagant place like this.'

She was then brought back to reality when a girl stood behind her back with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Somi! And I'm gonna be your hairstylist for today."

"Oh, h-hi. Yes, th-thank you. That would be nice." Sana stuttered.

The stylist giggled and grabbed her shoulders while both of them are facing the mirror.