Meeting Dan

(A/n I used a picture of teenage dan for the reason that he looked more emo back then)
Your p.o.v
I woke up and went and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a pierce the veil shirt and put all my bracelets back on and did my make up then threw on a pair of galaxy vans, grabbed my camera and went to some DIY store that was about to get shut down but I wanted to see if I could get kicked out and after about an hour of messing around some teenager came up to me and asked shyly with a real and adorable British voice "hi um.. do you need any help with anything?...." I shut my camera of and responded "no I was just trying to get kicked out for a YouTube video stupid I know" he said "that's not stupid thats awesome I also do youtube my channel is danisnotonfire" I said "cool well do you want to continue the video with me we can go some where else?" He said "yeah sure I mean I already am going to get fired for selling a axe to a 8 year old" I said "oh gosh" and about died laughing. This kid who I didn't even know his name was like 6'3 so super tall compared to a super small person so me I'm 5'2 he has brown emo hair and brown eyes. I got lost in my thoughts until he said "oh yeah by the way my name is Dan" and he smiled and I said "Ok cool my name is (y/n)" and we kept working on the video and after it was done I went to his house and played video games.