Chapter Six

"Your talking to me"

"Do you see another Riley around here?"

Riley awkwardly pulled her hand through her hair. She had never been around Lucas other than when Josh or Maya was around. She just pulled her lips into a smile trying to appear as confident as she could.

"Alright what is it then?"

"Well seeing though you are standing here right now and not bashing your brother up you must not know about what has just happened"

"What did he do this time?"

Lucas tried to explain the situation the best he could. He didn't know the full story but enough to know that Josh was an idiot and Maya was upset. As he continued to tell her what happened Rileys eyes widened. There was no way she was letting Josh get away with it. To see how angry Lucas was getting at his best friend showed the seriousness of what had just gone on.

"Thanks for telling me Lucas I'm going to check on Maya, I will kill my brother later"

Lucas couldn't help but smirk as she walked away. The girl had sass and he was definitely happy that it wasn't him that she was mad at. He followed behind he knew what was going to happen next was good.

Riley walked through the cafeteria to see her brother and leech of a girlfriend sitting at a table full of cheerleaders and jocks. She had originally planned to find Maya first but she wasn't going to let him get away with it. He looked up at her with fear in his eyes almost as if to say he knew she was going to embarrass.

"Can I please have a word with my brother"

Alexa looked up at her with a questioning look. "Can't you just speak to him when you get home?"

"I could but he's done something that I'm not happy about and we need to discuss it now. So I suggest that you take your disgusting std invested paws off of him so we can fix the issue real quick"

Josh looked up at her in shock, His sister had never spoken to anyone like that before. "Riley I don't think you should be speaking to someone like that"

"Oh really I shouldn't? Well then let's discuss the issue in front of your friends. How about we talk about the way you spoke about my best friend?"

This was something he was hoping to fix at home. He knew what he had done was wrong. But Alexa had told him what had happened and how Maya wanted her gone so they could be together. He grabbed Rileys arm and took her into the corner to talk.

"Alright unleash the beast I know you want to kill me"

"How could you say those things to her. Maya hasn't even spoken to me about it yet, she didn't come to me first because she was probably so upset about what my brother was saying. I had to hear about what happened from Lucas, which may I add he is just as pissed as I am at you right now"

"You were talking to Lucas?"

"Seriously out of everything that has happened today that's what you want to discuss. You need to rethink a few things Josh and I need to find my best friend"