Felix

I sigh as I try to finish the lasts few words for my report tomorrow. Its literally 3 in the morning already and I only have 3 more hours to sleep. I haven't really got a lot of sleep these days cause finals are coming and its my last year in College which is actually a bad thing. A lot of paper works were given and we only have limited time to finish everything they gave.

I rubbed my eyes and took the last sip from my coffee which was already cold cause it wasn't moved for a while now.

I stretched my arms as I placed my things neatly inside my bag and checked the time.

Should I really sleep? I only got less than 3 hours anyways.

I sigh and flopped myself on my bed. Suddenly, I felt warm tears rolling down the side of my eyes to the sheets of my bed.

I'm too tired.

I feel so stressed. I feel like my whole body will collapse any moment but I need to carry myself because I can't skip a day in school. I continued to sob slightly as I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears and straighten my posture.

"Why are you still awake?" He spat, clearly annoyed and he sounded like he just woke up. Im in a relationship with Lee Felix of Stray Kids. And were not really in a good position right now.

"Nope, I just woke up." I grabbed my blanket and covered myself with it. After a while I felt his presence go away and I stood up again.

I feel so lonely.

*********

6:30 am.

I try to lift my legs and drag myself to school. I blinked a few times to make sure that I'm in school and not dreaming because I may end up sleeping while having my mouth agape in class.

You may ask why me and Felix don't talk much, probably because he's a popular idol and I'm just a nobody compared to him. So, because of that, we became very spacious to each other. Even when were at the house, he does t even talk go me anymore. Unless he needs breakfast and all those other stuff but nothing more than that. He became really cold towards me, which made me more... Depressed. I even start to question why did he even ask me out in the first place. I heaved a long sigh as O felt a presence beside me.

My best friend, Jaehyun.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He looked at me.

I just nodded slightly. Not really in the mood to talk because of the guilt I felt towards him. He is a really caring person but when Felix and I were together I haven't got the chance to even talk to him anymore.

"Wanna go for lunch together? My treat. And I think you need someone to...talk to right now." He added sitting next to me.

I yawned. "I actually do but its gonna be your fault if I cry." I gave him a weak smile. He smiled back.

"You know, you do have a boyfriend. Why not open up to him?" He asks.

"Nah, he doesn't have time for childish things. Plus he's already so close in reaching his dreams, why should I be such a butthead to ruin it?" I lay my head by the window in my left.

"Point taken, but you're still his girlfriend. He also needs to know that he also needs to take care of you." He continues.

"Jaehyun, I'm not a kid anymore. I know how to take care of myself and I know how to do things on my own. He was also one of the reasons why I became independent, because he want always there with me, I guess I kind of got used to that and took it as an advantage." I explained.