e i g h t y - o n e

{priscilla}

It was the next day and I was going to meet up with Ethan to talk everything out. I honestly didn't want to. As he was the reason why my nightmares came back from the time I was with Tyler. And still I suffer with the nightmares that wake me up at 3 in the morning screaming and crying. But I agreed to see him at Tim Horton's. It was 10 in the morning when I decided to hop into the shower and to wash my hair as well as my body. I then get out wrapping my short curvy body around the towel and I go to my sink to brush my teeth. Once I get finished with my daily routine I throw on some clothes from my dresser and put on my makeup.

 Once I get finished with my daily routine I throw on some clothes from my dresser and put on my makeup

Once I get on my shoes and grab my phone from the charger I go downstairs seeing my parents.

"Morning mom, morning dad." I say as I walk to the kitchen.

"Morning beautiful." My mom says as she gives me a kiss on both of my cheeks.

"Morning sweetheart." My dad says and he kisses my forehead. "What's your plants for today?"

"I'm gonna meet up with a friend at Tim's then come home and just relax." I say as I grab my car keys.

"Okay well be safe Priss." My mom says as I walk out the door.

I go to my car and get in the drivers side then turn on the engine and drive off. As I was getting closer to Tim's I started to get nervous. I really didn't want to 'just talk' I wanted to never see Ethan again. When I pull up on the curb. I shut off the engine, get out of my car seeing his two cars down. I bump into some fans on the way inside and take a picture with them. Once I get inside I look around and see him sitting at a little table.

"Priscilla." He calls out as he stands up bumping his leg against the little table.

I slightly chuckle as I walk over to him. I didn't know if I should've hugged him or fist bumped him but I awkwardly held my hand out and he takes it.

"Hey Ethan, how've you been?" I say as I sit down.

"Priss why are you acting like nothing happened the last time we saw each other." He mumbles as he looks down at his hands.

"Because I don't want to have that memory chase me back. I know you're a good person I don't want to lean on the fact that you bruised my back," I said, "I'm not going to live my life in fear."

"Priscilla I want you more than anything. Now I know what Shawn feels like without you, but I know that will never happen," he hesitates, "I just want to express how deeply sorry I am for touching you in that way. You don't deserve it. No woman does. I should've took my anger out a different way. I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you Eth..."

"Really!?-"

"But I won't forget...I just hope that whoever is next in line to date you is treated right." I say as I look down at my fingers then back up at him.