Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): (Okay, calm down (Y/N). You got this, I was close to losing control.)

.......he was slowly going to sleep, until he feels something warm on his member and he moans at the feeling and he wakes up and still feels it........

(Y/N): (What the hell?)

........he wakes up and he sees something under his covers and he lifts it up to see rabbit ears and he removes the covers to see Velvet sucking on his member.......

(Y/N): "Velvet, what're you doing?"

Velvet: "I'm pleasuring you."

(Y/N): "What? But, Velvet......." *groans*

Velvet: "Team RWBY told me about you being the first ever werewolf Faunus, and you must be in heat. And you need help."

(Y/N): "Velvet, you don't understand. My heat is different, it lasts a month and even if I have sex it won't be relieved."

Velvet: "Is that so? Then I guess I shouldn't hold back."

3rd P.O.V

........she continues sucking on his member and he moans and groans at the feeling. Then Velvet pushes (Y/N) down and she lays on top of him and she continues sucking his member, then (Y/N)'s wolf side kicked and he started to turn, then he rubs her area and she moans, then she suddenly she starts getting wet, then she stops and takes off her shorts along with all her clothes and she continues sucking on his member and then (Y/N) starts licking Velvet's area and she moans.......

Velvet: "Oh god. Your tongue is amazing. Please don't stop."

........she continues sucking on his member and he continues licking her opening, then (Y/N) plunges his tongue in her and she moans loudly. Then she speeds up and after a while they both felt their ends approaching.......

(Y/N): "Velvet, I'm gonna cum."

Velvet: "Me too. Don't hold back."

.........then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases in Velvet's mouth and she releases on his face and in his mouth. Then she take his member out her moth and swallows his load, then she turns around and straddles him, then she positions his member at her opening and she slowly goes down it and she winces in pain as she goes down, as she goes further she meets and obstacle and she tries to continue.......

(Y/N): "Velvet, don't push yourse......."

........she then slams down and his member is fully inside her then she moans loudly and tears well up in her eyes, then (Y/N) leans up and kisses them away and makes out with her and then their tongues swirled around in their mouths. Then she pushes him down and starts slowly bouncing and as she does quiet soft moans escape her mouth........

Velvet: "You're so big (Y/N). I can see why Yang, Blake, and Weiss had fun with you. You're amazing."

..........then she starts increasing her speed and then Velvet grabs (Y/N)'s hand and places them on her breasts and he gropes them and she starts moaning frequently. Then Velvet places her feet on the bed and she increases her speed and (Y/N) was in awe feeling her and moans frequently escape her mouth as she continues bouncing on his member.......

Velvet: *moans* "Oh (Y/N), my hips can't stop. *moan* I love you. I love you so much."

........she leans forward and makes out with him again as she bounces on his member and then (Y/N) places his hand on her hips and he starts adding thrusting as she bounces oh his member and she moans frequently as he thrusts inside her. Then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) feels his end approaching........