2

The meeting ended. Everything went in one ear, out the other. I couldn't stop staring at his hair.

And after we did our vow what ever things, I wasn't really paying attention, and the meeting was over, he pushed himself out of his chair and started walking over to me. To me. Oh my god.

"Whats your name?" He asked, keeping some distance. Ugh, he was so far away. I stepped closer.

"Jimmy."

"No, you're full name." 

"Jimmy, um, Patrick, um James, um, Jimbo..." My hand was in his hair. It was softer than I imagined. God, Jimmy, what the hell are you doing? I probably looked ilke a desperate hoe. I couldn't help it! I was being like, hypnotized. People don't get hypnotized by my hair, what the hell? Was his better than mine? 

He obviously didn't mind my hand in his hair. God, It was so damn perfect. He just stood there, about to say something when that John bitch showed up. 

"Ugh. Hold on, babe." Did he just call me babe? Wow. I was hyperventalating. 

"Robby, um, John is here to pick us up." He squeaked. Robby? And wait, there are two Johns? What the hell?

"Tell him to go drink another beer, I'm in the middle of a convo." He snapped and shooed John off, who lowered his head and squeaked something I couldn't make out before scurrying off.

"Sorry, he's one of my lame friends that that suggested I come along. Ugh, but whatever." He twirled his hair with his other hand that wasn't on his hip.

"What?" He asked, lips pursed.

"Wha..." His hair had me captivated again.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Babe?"

"Hair..." Oh my god! I was drooling! What the hell, Jimmy? There was a giant slobber spot on my jacket. I'd have to throw it out now, ugh.

"Oh, yeah. Yours isnt too bad either." He took of my cap and brushed his hand through my hair. Usually, whoever was doing this would have been bitch slapped for touching my hair, but I didn't mind. I realized my hand was still stuck in his hair, so I pulled it out, acting cool. 

"So, what do you do?" He smirked, putting the cap back on my head.

"Um, I um," Get it together Jimmy. I crossed my arms. "I'm the best guitar player in London, thats what I do." I jut out my hip. He was sure to think I was really popular. But I was, duh.

"Really? I happen to be the best singer in London." He jut out his hip, also. I don't know if it looked as cool as when I did it, but he made it work. He smirked and spun around, strutting towards the snack table. I wondered if my butt looked that good. God, he was making me loose my confidence.

I saw him grab a lemon off the table, and shove it in his pants. What. Oh my god, does he like, stuff his pants? With lemons? He strutted over to me. Except he walked passed, flipping his hair. The sass was real. He made his way towards the door. I didn't want to look like a desperate bitch, again, so I didn't follow him. But its like there was an invisible rope tied to his butt or something, pulling me towards him. I met him outside.

"I think he's hurting him." Robert mentioned, looking to a limosuine that I supposed was his. Cute, and classy? He was fabulous. Some guy, I supposed the other John, was hitting the squeaky John in the head with an empty beer bottle. Like, what? 

"You should come to my house, we can play together." He twirled his hair.

"Oh my god, really? I mean, um, cool." I totally saved that. I was so smart.

Then that Keith bitch came out with a cigarette. I didn't smoke, yet. I didn't want to ruin my body. Yet. 

"Don't smoke around me, I don't like inhaling unsanitary toxins." I said with as much sass as I could. That'll show him.

"I'm not actually smoking."

"Why the hell do you have a cigar if its not lit?" Robert asked, raising his eyebrows. Sass.

"Well, you see, it's a metaphor. You put the killing thing right in between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to ki-"

"Shut up, nobody cares. Lets go, Robby." I winked at him, taking up his new nickname. I strutted out to the limosuine before him. Maybe hes thinking I'm playing hard to get or something, whatever makes him want to be with me!