Killing Citra

CHAPTER 1         

  "SHOOT ME, DO IT NOW, SHOOT ME MOTHER FUCKER," he yelled guiding the gun in my hand to his forehead crying." Please Jason, end my suffering, Please.

  "No", I replied."i wont shot you" i dropped the gun watching his eyes widen in shock.

  "What!? Why the Fuck are you NOT GOING TO SHOOT ME!! I FUCKING Shot  your brother fucked over your entire life, AND SCRUED YOUR MIND OVER JUST LIKE MINE. And you wont shoot me," he yelled ,"i guess your more fucked up than I thought Jason."

   "Vaas i am not g to shoot you, for one reason."

  " And what may that be, hermano," he laughed getting up off of his knees, " What can i possibly do for you. What are you going to make me your fucking bitch, your god DAMN SLAVE. DO YOUR HONESTLY THINK THAT I WONT TRY TO FUCKING KILL YOU-"

  I cut him off by slamming him to the wall, "Shut the HELL UP, okay. I need YOUR help to kill YOUR fucking boss," as i said this I began to yell in frustration," THE SAME FUCKER THAT IS MAKING YOU HIS BITCH AND YOU ARE OKAY WITH IT, Vaas don't you want your dignity back, you say that you are the king of this island, but yet you are no better than your own fucking pirates that you kick around by Hoyt. And i can see that it burns you up in side. This is why i need your help."

  "So you expect that i will join you, Kill Hoyt together, best friends, AND live fucking happily ever after. Holy fuck you really are fucked up, bro." he pushed me away.

  " Well sort of except for the best friends part and the happily ever after." I joked, and as i said this i was surprised to see and expression on the Hispanic psychopath. He smiled, not that smiled that he had when he tired to kill me three times. This was a genuine smile. like the one that someone has when they are actually happy-ish.

  " Okay, I'll bite, but now real me in, Jason." he grabbed his gun and loaded it, " You have thirty seconds at most before the more pirates come."

  " Why most of the pirates are dead, and-" i was cut off by him firing his .45 magnum revolver to the ground." SHIT!!"

  "Whats in it for me, what the fuck do i get."

  " I don't know what do you want." I heard the dogs barking in a distance and pirates yelling in the search.

  " I already told you back at the hotel, don't you remember Jason? Its was something about my sister." He said this reloading the revolver to make more noise.

  " What, kill her!?"

  " Hey-hey you remembered, hermano. That good."

  " Fine we will kill her to! So its a deal!?"

  " DAMN, bro i didn't think YOU would go with it!? Alright we got a deal." Vaas shook my hand and than crouched down and opened his bag removing some brown blocks and a remote." well now that I am going to leave this place lets blow this MOTHER FUCKING HELL HOLE!" 

  " Fuck yeah dude! Pass me some of that shit." I urged hearing the dogs closing in on us.

  He tossed the two blocks of C4 in his hand to me, " Place some on the barrels over there, AND HURRY idiota."

We jumped out the window and just ran. soon we saw a group of pirates driving a car in our direction and decided to hitch hike, and laughed afterward how easily they were tricked into allowing me into the car as a "prisoner" and thinking that Vaas had been chasing me down for a miles to catch me. It was fun but i truley am concerned for my own well being and wheter i can trust Vaas or not. Oh well.