"don't know that's why I'm going with him to find out what we should sing," I said.

"but we had a date planned," Kyle said quietly so we only heard him.

"don't worry, it shouldn't take that long it should even take an hour to find and agree on a song," Stan said reassuring him. we walked out of the school together and over to Stan's house. "we still got time babe," Stan said when no one but us was around, he put his arm around Kyle's shoulders pulling him closer to Stan. I felt awkward just being around them and I felt bad that I was interrupting there already made planes I just had that feeling in my gut of guiltiness.

we got to Stan's place and I still was on my phone looking threw my playlist Stan was doing the same. I sat on the couch now looking at YouTube "I'll leave you guy's to it since Stan won't say what song he want to sing to me," Kyle said and had a smile on his face. I looked over at Stan he was watching Kyle go up the stairs and now rushing to the couch nearly tripping.

"ok, what song were you hiding from him?" I asked.

"it's our anniversary on the talent show, and I wanted to sing I'm yours to him," he said quietly not taking any chances of Kyle hearing him.

"what about perfect two? that song is meant for you and him," I whispered. 

"also for you and Craig," Stan teased and I pushed him away from me with my forearm. he laughed, I smiled and hid my blush a bit. "there both great song's to sing to him, can we do a mashup?" he asked, I nodded. 

"I can figure out how to combine both song's don't worry," I said and got up off the couch and grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

"doesn't Craig still has his Family thing going on?" Stan asked.

"ya, I'm going to Tweak Bro's Coffee, it's calming there," I said and waved bye to him. "see ya, Kyle," I yelled and walked out closing the door behind me. I got on my phone to text Craig 'I'm going to the coffee place, hows the family thing goin?' I texted.

'not good, another fight between mom and her sister Tricia and her cousin, I'm in my room with Stripe' I smiled. 'Im thinking of leaving here, can I come with you' he sent out.

'if you tell me why you kissed me,' I sent out.

'your still hung up on that'

'you cant say it was a dare I checked with Stan and Kyle'

'fuck you you won the stupid sing contest so I kissed you' 'satisfied Harper' I scrunched up my nose.

'fuck you Ray I don't like my middle name'

'Rhya Harper Broflovski sounds better than Craig Ray Tucker'

'it sounds ok with our names, come if you want I got my information >:)' I smiled and I actually reached Tweak Bro's Coffee and walked inside. I ordered hot chocolate and once I got that I walked over to an empty table and took out some paper, my phone, and earbuds and started on the mash-up. I wrote down each song separately and occasionally sips of the hot chocolate.

I felt someone put a small object on my head and a guineapig like squeak, I smiled and picked up Stripe and put her on the table. "Hey Craig," I said and petting stripe not looking at him.

"sup Haper," he said and sat on the chair next to me, I scrunched up my nose and flipped him off. "what are you working on?" he asked.

"me and Stan are doing a mash-up for the talent show," I said and he took one of the papers of the songs.

"perfect two, and I'm yours, isn't he with Kyle?" he asked quietly only I heard him.

"yes, those songs are for there anniversary he wanted to surprise him," I whispered he nodded. "ok what do you want to do?" I asked and looked at him.

"mess with Cartman, you in?" he asked.

"as long as we mess with Clyde in the process," I said and put the paper in a folder and he finished my hot chocolate. he picked up Stripe and he had his glove that Striped crawled hin but had her head poking out. we walked out, "so what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Cartman is secretly overprotective of you," he said and I nodded. "he doesn't want you to date, anyone, what if we told him we were?" he said with a devilish smile. "Clydes going to be there anyway," he continued.

"let's go," I said and we walked to Cartman's house. I knocked on the door and Eric's mom opened up.

"oh Eric it's your friends," she said and let us in. Cartman sat on the couch looking at both of us with interest, Clyde gave Craig a dirty look.

"what do you guy's want?" Cartman asked.

"we came to say thank you," I said and Cartman looked confused. "thank you for the bet against me and Craig, the two weeks made us realize that we should really be a couple," I said and Craig put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"what the fuck?" he complained. "you two can't date!!!" he demanded.

"why not? you made the bet and made us a couple, you should be happy for us," I stated with a slight hint of anger.

"what the hell Cartman," Clyde said outraged.

"why are you made Clyde?" Cartman asked turning to face him.

"she the hottest girl in the school, she's also amazing and you got her in the arms of one of the many jerks at the school," Clyde complained and Craig flipped him off. Cartman and Clyde got into a heated argument and I laughed and high-fived Craig, they looked at us and I crossed my arms with an evil smirk.

"oh you guy's are so gullible, you make it so easy to prank you guys," I said and Clyde sighed in relief but Cartman pushed him anyway.