"Do you know where's the last place Luhan went to? Or who was the last person Luhan talk to? By the way where is Harriette? Maybe we can ask her. I'm just so worried for my son", - Rose

"The last time I met Luhan he told me that he will go to Harriette's home where she and her brothers live I guess she's the last person Luhan talks to",  Xiumin helped Rose to find Harriette's address. They were walking around the streets when they found a big white mansion house.

"I guess this is Harriette's house, there she is!", Harriette's mansion gate just opened so Xiumin and Rose walked to the gate when they saw a black van came out the gate.

"Harriette!", Xiumin said but the black van ignored them and drove away.

"Do you know them?", Baekhyun asked. Harriette looked from her van's window when she saw that it was Luhan's mother and Luhan's best friend Xiumin.

"No I.... I don't know them", - Harriette

"Are you really sure you're ready to go back to school again after what happened these past few days? If you want I'll hire a private investigator for Luhan so you can know some information about him even though you and him are away from each other", - Baekhyun

"I'm fine, Baekhyun and no need. Me and Luhan are in our separate ways now. I have my own life and he has his own life too", Baekhyun looked at Harriette and saw that she still look sad.

"Sorry if I didn't do anything for you and Luhan that day. In our home, it's like our brother Kris own us all. He's the king and it's like we are just his servants. If you want, Harriette I'll help you find Luhan so you can talk to each other", - Baekhyun

"Baekhyun I'm really fine. I know Kris are doing all of these for my own good. If Luhan loves me why didn't he show up to me these past few days or call me after what happened? Maybe he really left me just like what Kris said to me and I already made my decision, today is the start of something new in my life. I want to forget everything and I should focus more in my studies", - Harriette

"I hope you're really fine", - Baekhyun

"By the way after school can you go with me at the mall?", after Harriette's school, she went to the mall with Baekhyun to shop for new clothes, shoes and bags. She even went to a salon to have a new hair cut and new look.

"Wow you look beautiful! You just look like our mom. You're already a grown up lady now, Harriette I'm so proud of you", Baekhyun said. After shopping, it was already night and they arrived to their mansion. Inside the van, Harriette was still surprised to see that Luhan's mother and Xiumin are still outside their gate.

"Ma'am Harriette I already asked them to leave since this morning but they won't. They said they want to talk to you", their guard said.

"Should we call a police to--", Harriette interrupted Baekhyun.

"No, Baekhyun it's okay. I'll talk to them", Harriette went out from her van to approach them. Rose and Xiumin are surprised to see Harriette with her new look and to know too that she came from a very rich family.

"You look different", - Xiumin

"What are you doing here?", - Harriette

"We've been searching for my son Luhan for two days already. I went to his apartment but no one was there. I went to Xiumin and he told me you're the last person Luhan talks to", - Rose

"I don't know where is he. Excuse me I really need to go inside, my brother might scold me", - Harriette

"You don't know where is my son? You're his wife right? It's impossible that you don't know where is he", - Rose

"We already went in our separate ways, Rose and I don't know where is he now sorry", Rose was surprised to know that Luhan and Harriette already separated.

"But Harriette.... you're the only person we know Luhan talked to the last time we saw him! You are his wife! If anything bad happens to my son Luhan I don't know what can I do to you!", Rose said but Harriette's security guards approached them.

"I already told you I don't know where is he! I'm not a lost and found, Rose to ask me for a missing person! And I.... I don't care about your son anymore so stop bothering me! Guards close the gate and don't ever allow them to come here again", - Harriette

"You shouldn't shouted at her. You should at least respect her! I guess Luhan was wrong about you. I know you're rich, Harriette but you don't need to throw us like we are rats! You are just like your brother Kris. Don't worry, we will never bother you anymore", Xiumin said and they left. Harriette felt a little sad about what Xiumin just said to her.

"Where are you Luhan?", Harriette whispered to herself while she's at the balcony of her room watching the night sky full of stars twinkling with her teary eyes. Harriette had a dream a while ago that Luhan was looking at her like he's tired anymore with his teary eyes. He's in a place like he's in paradise or heaven. Somewhere far away in a small town, fishermen were all busy to go to their own boats to start fishing in the river. Kids who are playing around the shore was surprised when they saw a wounded young man lying on the shore unconscious.

"Hey wake up! Are you dead?", the young kid asked when he was trying to wake the young man.

"I'll call for help", the other kid said and he ran to the fishermen to call for help.

"We found someone! Help! A young man! He's unconscious lying on the shore and he has bruises and wounds! We don't know if he's still alive or dead!", the kid said to the fishermen.

Message: Sorry again for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.