Chapter 2-Fuck the French

To add to the effect, loop the song "je ne regrette rien"

I woke up to hear a creepy and nasalily sounding French opera singer.

"non, rien de rien" she rolled her r's with such perfection, but it was especially creepy when I realized I wasn't sure where I was.

"non je ne regrette rien" god I wish she would shut up! I heard a door open. A phone rang on the other side of the door. I tried to move my head but I couldn't. I could only tilt it from side to side.

"Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait" the air grew thinner as I heard a cart wheeled over to whatever I was laying on. I struggled to move my arms and legs. Was that French bitch still singing? I heard something rattle as the cart hit crevaces in the floor, which was probably made of tile. I started to scream.

"Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien ègal!" Had my screams gotten quieter? Had my body just simply given up hope?

"non, rien de rien." I saw a petite figure over my body. She had a surgical mask on and her eyes were glazed over with pure sadistic pleasure.

"non, je ne regrette rien." the petite figure held a scalpel over my head. I heard her set it down on the tray.

"Car ma vie car mes joies." the figure picked up something. As it came into view, my eyes grew larger. In front of my face was a 6" long hyperdermic needle with a strange liquid. God the singing really didn't help. She plunges the needle into my neck as I screamed in pain. Oh so much pain. My eyelids grew heavy and my voice stopped screaming. My eyes rolled back into my head.

"Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi!" and as I heard that final line, everything went black.

I'm sorry it's so short! I'm trying to keep suspense. And if I continued the rest wouldnt be suspensful at all so you'll just have to deal. I love comments and don't dorget to vote.

You know what, no do what you want to do! Yay for freedom!