~Grand Rescue!~

Gin Ichimaru POV

(Flashback during the meeting)

"So, what's the plan, Captain Aizen?" I asked him in a serious but somewhat curious tone.

"We're going to all attack the ones who kidnapped the three of them, but first we'll need some of you to spy, and a few others to do a few sneak attacks on the people that could possibly be guarding the place they're in." He replied.

"Sounds like fun with a bit of an over complexity issue. Spying would be next to impossible, the only one who could've been an unsuspected spy is Uryu due to fact that they're Quincies and so is he. We're a bunch of Soul Reapers, Arrancars, whatever Ichigo is, a Fullbringer, a Vizored, and a Vizored-Arrancar Hybrid. That part is never going to work! We don't even know where they took them yet!" I told him in return.

"Do you have a better plan?" Aizen asked me. "Possibly, but the spying is a no-go. Also, we need to act quickly, who knows what they could be doing to Rukia, Uryu, and Orihime. My first plan would be the simplest and easiest. It's guaranteed to work."

"And what would that plan be?" Ichigo asked in interest. "Operation T. For take em by storm! With our strength, the most the enemy can do is hope we spare their lives! All we have to do is locate their base, where they're holding Rukia and them, and who rescues them while the rest of us completely wreck the place! Simple and easy!"

"Let's take a vote. Raise your hands for the plan you favor. My plan?" Aizen asked and nobody's hand but his own and Yoruichi's went up. "Gin's plan?" All remaining hands were raised.

(Flashback End... Still Gin POV)

"My plan it is then." I said to myself. "Then let's head out immediately and start working on it!" Aizen said as we all stood up and started going out of the castle. "I never took you to be the impatient type, Aizen-taichou." I said before chuckling.

"Well they do need to be saved after what we've done to them. And because we're not going to try to kill each other for now." He responded as we continued walking. "So first stage of the plan, find their base begins!" I concluded and then most of the others asked how do we do that.

"We're going to try and see if we can sense any spiritual pressure in the air, but if we don't we can try out other things." Aizen told them after they asked. "Well, at least we have some idea of what to sense around for." Kaname muttered quietly.

Aizen then put us in three different groups and sent us in three seperate directions to start searching for them. "Why do I get the feeling that splitting up is a bad idea?" I asked Kaname in a nervous tone.

"I don't know, but we just have to wait and see what happens." He responded as we ran through the forest. "I don't think we're alone." Yoruichi said as we stopped running.

"Man, we just started going to the direction Lord Aizen assigned us to and now there's something or someone that is trying to do something!" I yelled out in an upset tone since I already know what could happen if Lord Aizen found out we're not working quickly which made me shudder at the thought.

"I'll deal with this." Byakuya said while pulling out Senbonzakura. "You go on ahead and save my little sister and the others!" He yelled at us.

I nodded and said, "Stay safe, Byakuya and don't get yourself hurt, cuz I don't want ya to meet back up your little sister with so much injuries and wounds." Before the rest of us continued running.

"Hope he doesn't get hurt but, this is Byakuya Kuchiki we're talking about so, I wonder what music will be played at that moron's funeral." I said while running while holding onto Kaname's arm so he wouldn't accidentally run into a tree or somethin cuz he's blind.