~Battles & The Invasion of Hollows~

Ulquiorra POV

The next day, I watched Zeref, Larcade, Aizen-sama, Toshiro, and Grimmjow walk in the large area with interest from the balcony. Something was bothering me. "Is something wrong, Ulquiorra?" Orihime asked me in concern.

"Not really." I replied, "Something just feels...off...for some reason, it's probably nothing." "If something's wrong, you can always tell me, alright?" She said and I nodded.

"Remember that energy vortex from earlier that created the wormhole that brought us to this world?" I asked and she nodded. "It gave off an incredibly bizarre spiritual pressure, and I'm still picking up traces of it ever since we got here. That's what's bothering me, Orihime."

She nodded in understandment when I told her that. "Alright." She said to me.

I looked back at them and then I was kind of curious as to how Zeref was going to fight Toshiro and Grimmjow since I think I heard them saying that they wanted to see Zeref's fighting skills, which surprisingly he agreed to.

"I fear for those two." I told Orihime while referring to Toshiro and Grimmjow. "I just hope they don't get hurt too badly." Orihime told me in return and I nodded. I saw Aizen and Larcade back away a bit, before Larcade put his arm up in the air and once he put it back down, both Toshiro and Grimmjow started running towards Zeref while preparing whatever attack they were going to use.

I got surprised when they were almost close to him, Zeref extended his arm towards them while smiling, and then it was as if he froze both of them in place. But then Zeref pointed a finger at them which sent both of them flying back a bit too far as if he hit them with something invisible, even though I knew there wasn't anything there.

"Grind Panthera!" Grimmjow shouted as he entered his Resureccion state while Toshiro yelled, "Reign over the frosted heavens Hyorinmaru!" As he released his Shikai.

Zeref looked at them before he made a small smile and when he made black colored magic surround himself, I got surprised when I saw that he wasn't there when his magic disappeared.

I looked around too and noticed that they were looking around in confusion. When the black colored magic appeared again, Zeref also appeared and kicked both of them in the face at the same time with his hands on the ground, before landing back on his feet, and made a black colored chain wrap around both of them tightly and then exploded which made them yell out in pain.

"Dammit!" Grimmjow yelled while forming a Cero in one hand and infusing his blood with it while yelling, "Gran Rey Cero!" Before hurling it at a shocked Zeref who got hit by it directly.

I got surprised, when some of the smoke cleared out, Zeref was holding his head and said, "That kind of hurt to be honest..." When he removed his hand and looked at them, I got surprised to see that some blood was running down the left side of his face. But then Zeref said, "Don't worry though, I'll be fine..."

Then he smiled a bit and said, "Thanks to my other childhood friend, I learned this other spell from him." Before saying, "Spiral Pain." Which made both of them go flying back a bit while yelling out in pain.

"The other ones that I'm going to use are the ones I know very well...Restrain." Zeref said as some chains wrapped around both of them and held them in place. "The Bow of Honor, and the Arrow of Pure Pain."

Zeref made a black colored bow and arrow appear, before pointing it at Grimmjow, and once he shot it towards him, the arrow split in two, which made one hit him, and the other hit Toshiro.