Dance Lession

Alice's POV-

I was in my room panicking about what happened last night 'Oh Lord I danced with Heine, me and my brothers teacher, and how did I sleep dance, and how did that start' I think while panicking  more as I heard a knock on my door. I straightened myself up and went to open the door and saw my brother Kai "Hello Kai, you need something?" I asked tilling my head and smiling at him. "Professor want to start today's lession earily" he said so I nodded and took off my glasses and put them down on my table and left with Kai.
As we got there I heard Bruno and Lichi arguing, so Kai opened the door and said his famous like that always makes them sorry for fighting. They apologised to each other and I saw Heine sitting down with Leo, and I saw Leo reading about our history and I was worried.

I was worried he would become more afread of commoners since he thinks if they find out he's a royal it's off to the guillotine and "OFF WITH HIS HEAD." I sighed and patted his back seeing his face go disturbed and he looked at me and placed the book down slowly on the table.
"As for today's lession your father informed me to tell you all there will be a ball in this coming week's since this castle hasn't seen many balls during the Kings raine and also for his safe return" Heine said "And that's why Alice is going to show us how to do a more complex waltz" and he stuck out his hand to me "Shall we begin?" he asked and I nodded shyly and took his hand as he lead me to a part of the room with more space. I was so close to a nervous breakdown, I then looked down and backed away from Heine. "Your Highness, what is the matter?' he asked and I just wrubbed my arm "Um... this... just... doesn't feel right" I said as I felt Lichi wrap his arms around me and lifting me up "Right I mean, really Heine, trying to seduce my OWN SISTER" I gasped quickly and felt blush rush to my face. I freaked out and thought 'Why...' as Bruno hit Lichi over the head and I was finally let down. I looked at Heine then said "I don't mean dancing with you doesn't feel right, I just... I don't know" and I walked towards the window and saw the birds I heard the door closed and when I looked back everyone was gone. I shrugged it off and started to hum to myself a song that an orchestra would do and started to do some steps until they felt right. Ones I finally got the steps to my liking I smiled and hummed louder and danced more openly.
I finally stopped humming as I let the song that was in my mind take over and let my body do the rest. I didn't even notice when the door opened and when I felt a hand come onto mine my eyes widened and saw Heine there. My face reddened more and he said to all of us "Please fallow me" do we did.

We went to the Grand Hall and he left us there and came back with a small orchestra and said "What was missing was the music" and I smiled. He asked the orchestra to play something and ones again he lead me towards the center of the room.

It all started out a little awkward but soon he got the hand of this waltz and all I could look at it him. My heart started to race and when he picked me up and spun us around... it felt like I was actually dancing with a really dance teacher instead of the teachers that had trouble with me since I was to short for them.
When he finally put me down I was quickly smothered in a hug by Lichi and said "I'M DANCING WITH YOU NEXT" and I laughed and nodded the next thing I knew it I was dancing  with all my brothers and the maids and butlers joined in the fub when we approved to it quickly.