Spend of Time Outside

It was nice having Heina here, he's seemed really determined on teaching us in his certain way but still I was still nervous around him.
I don't know why though, but I guess that I'm always like that, but I'm okay with that.
At the moment I was reading one of my favoret books called 'Alice in wonderland' and I think this is where my mother got my name in this. As I began to read I felt my legs wonder around the palace but I was to drawn in to the words on the page to bother. I felt like I was alone even though I knew that servants were around me and I felt there gaze on me and whispers, then I heard the wind blow against me until I accidentally hit something. I looked up from my book to see it was the tree Kai likes to sleep under with Shadow our white soft dog.
I giggled when I remembered how Kai said my hands were as soft as Shadow's paw. He's always been the shy silent type which I hind his best quality, I wonder why not many people want to be his friiii... wait... his eyes. He's always has the glare to them.
Sometimes I would be in fear at his gaze but I think he doesn't mean it. I smiled as I touched the tree and sitting down again to read until I got to this certain part that I never got so I said out loud "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" I've always been puzzles this this riddle so I just kept repeting it.
Then I felt a emotionless gaze on me.
"Good afternoon Alice" I looked up to see Heine looking down at me and so I said "Good after- wait it's afternoon already?" I was steriously shocked. "Yes it is and I heard your riddle" he said getting closer to me "Do you think you know the answer cause I've been trying to figure out it for quite some time" I said looking at the book again. "I believe I have an answer to it" he said and I looked up and looked at him "Poe wrote on both" he said and I thought for a moment.
'Poe wrote on a writing desk and wrote the raven and... Oh god he's right' I thought looking at him serprised. "Would you like to walk with me?" he asked and so I nodded and got up and walked with him.
"What part of the book are you at Alice?" he asked "I'm at the chapter called The Mad Tea Party" I said then we got to a spot where I saw Licht with a few of his lady friends "HIYA sis, lady's this is my 'little' sister Alice" he teased and I was about to say something but just shrunk down with my confidence.
"Princs-" "I got to go" I said and ran off without Heine finishing his sentience. I ran towards a small part of the garden that is not really well kept, I've always liked here since it was so quiet.
I sat down and looked at my book again and read out one of the lines "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then" then I heard a twig snap and looked up to see Heine. "Alice are you alright?" he asked and I just looked down again "It's alright but you must try to get out of your books and talk to people" be said and I just nodded and got up.
He looked at me serprised as I got walked towards him "Can you assist me?" I asked and he nodded as I walked towards Lichi and his friends. I stood there shaking in my boots and I felt his hand hold mine, so I breathed and softly spook "Hi..." and they just looked at me and one at a time said "Aww Lichi your little sister is adorable" "I know right" "She's even shorter than Heine Darling" and they just hugged me, and one of there beasts were in my .

"One excuse me, ladys" I said and they said "Yes Alice doll" and I smirked a little and said bluntly "I'm older sister in the family" and they froze and got off me. "Aww Alice did you HAVE to spoil the serprise?" Lichi asked pityly and I nodded and they just looked at me shocked. "Well come on my doves let's go in before it get cold" Lichi said and they want in.

"Good start Alice you did that very well" Heine said walking to my side and I looked at him with a small smile. "Thank you Heine" I said and then smirked at him "What?" he asked "Heine Darling, really?" I asked and he just looked away and I said "I don't really think that nickname suits to be honest" I said and he looked at me again "Our Straght Faced Teacher" I said smiling at him teasingly and he said "Alright that's enough Alice, but his highness is right we should head back inside, come" he said and I fallowed him in.