Chapter 4- Keep Your Mouth SHUT

Start from the beginning

*  *  *
Oliver P.O.V:

     I sat on the couch with Tessa constantly tugging at my shirt. I usually felt more irritated by it than uncomfortable but instead I felt sick to my stomach. I didn't want her on me. Any where near me. I wanted everyone to go away. It was like I was drowning again.

     My eyes kept running to their corners, staring at Courtney any chance I got. I kept reminding myself that she didn't mean to do it. That she thought I was okay with it. Because I was right? I must've been. Drugged up or not, I was a guy and guys always wanted it. They never said no.

"Right, Oliver?"

I flinched and turned to Toby. "What?"

"Flynn. He's like your tail now or something."

"Uhm..," I looked down. I couldn't lose my circle. I promised Flynn that I wanted him over them but they were the reason I had friends, a girlfriend...status in college. "Yeah. I mean, we just started talking again-"

"Why'd you guys stop talking again? Wasnt he jealous of your girlfriend?"

I gulped. "I uh.." I had made up a stupid rumor about him out of spite. I made a fool of him. Joked about our friendship. And it was all coming back to bite me.

Hayden squinted at me waiting for me to reply. Toby was the only person I had told these lies to and I told him not to spread them but bringing Flynn back brought them all back.

"I might have over exaggerated it a little bit-"

"Really? Did you not see the way he looked at you and Tessa? He's jealous. One night you might wake up with him on top of you-"

"Hey," Hayden shouted with furrowed brows. "Flynn's not gay."

"Okay. Since when did you start standing up for him? Thought you hated the fag-"

I cleared my throat loudly when Flynn walked into the living room.

"Uh-," he looked at me. "I'll be in the car. May go for a drive. Text me when you're ready."

"You can go home," Toby waved him off. "I'll drop him off."

Flynn looked at me.

Tessa grabbed my cheeks and turned my head to hers then she kissed me, shoving her tongue down my throat.

I looked at Flynn at the corner of my eye.

He was staring at us with a small frown.

I quickly pulled away from Tessa. "Get off."

She pushed my shoulders really hard. "What?"

I stared at her in shock then I pushed her off and stood up. I walked over to Flynn. "Wait for me in the car. I need to go the bathroom."

I quickly walked down the hallway. I found the bathroom and stood by the sink staring at my reflection. I washed my face then I looked at myself again. There was nothing attractive about me. Nothing that would make a girl stay, make my best friend fall in love with me. Nothing that would make a girl drug and then try to rape me. Nothing but vulnerable ugliness.

I felt tears filling my eyes. I thought those thoughts had gone away. A bottle of anti-depressants was suppose to help but all I saw when I looked at myself was garbage... A mistake... An unfixable mess that couldn't find the courage to try fix itself.

I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it, just to be pushed back in by Courtney. I felt my heart in my throat as she closed the door behind her back.