22

"You both are under arrest for illegal disbursement of money from drugs, you have rights to remain silence." The Seoul police showed the warrant before they arrested the two old man sitting on the couch inside the Kim mansion.

"Wh-What are you d-doing?" Mr. Jung was startled by them and was captured by the police together with the calm and silent Mr. Kim following the Chief.

"Mianhe." Mr. Kim sighed before he was led inside the police mobile with the raging Mr. Jung.

"I hope grandpa Kim will be safe." Irene worriedly whispered at Ethan who was watching the scene, he already knew about framing up Mr. Jung to be arrested since Mr. Kim already fed up with their wrong doings so he reported himself about the illegal drugs and killing innocent people. Ethan was proud of what his grandpa did though it would risked and turned himself inside the jail for awhile or worst for a lifetime sentence depends on their case and how it goes.

"I knew he will be fine and I knew he wants Dad to have a peaceful life with my stepmom." Ethan engulfed his fiancee as they watched the police disappeared with Mr. Jung and their grandfather.

"Where did grandpa go?" The curious kid Jisoo asked his elder sister who was embracing him and Lauren at the couch inside Krystal's room. They witnessed the horrible scene and quickly brought her little siblings inside while Ethan and Irene stayed outside.

"They're having vacation on a faraway place maybe for business trip." Krystal explained and the kids quickly buy her lies.

"I missed Daddy!" Lauren shed tears when Taeyeon kicked out from the houde by Mr. Kim a few weeks ago.

"I'm missing him too." Krystal soothed her little siblings who were crying on her embrace since Jessica died she promised to took care of them.

"When will Daddy come home?" Jisoo asked trying hard to be brave himself as he tried not to cry infront of them.

"He will come home with Mommy Tiffany." Krystal smiled at him before they heard a thud and revealed Taeyeon on the door with tears on his eyes as well.

"DADDY!!!!!" The two kids run through their father who was waiting for them spreading his arms to catch them both.

"A-Appa?" Krystal almost cried seeing her father safe and sound coming home after a few seconds Tiffany appeared as well with a baby on her arms.

"Aunt Fany?" Krystal's eyes widen when she saw Ethan and Irene followed behind with smile on their faces.

"I missed you my babies!" Taeyeon cried as he hugged his little kids on his arms letting them squeezing him.

"Wh-Where did you go Daddy? Layren misses you alot?" Lauren's cute little gestures made Taeyeon smile at her.

"I brought Mommy Tiffany and your new baby sister home." Taeyeon said before Tiffany showed them the sleeping baby Wendy on her arms.

"What's her name?" Jisoo asked pointing at the sleeping baby.

"Her name is Kim Wendy." Tiffany answered.

"Is baby Wendy will be our new playmate?" Jisoo asked as he watched his new baby sister.

"Yes she's going to play with the both of you." Taeyeon kissed their foreheads before he lifted them up on his arms before kissing his wife infront of them.

"Just go get a room and let me hold my baby sister first!" Krystal protested as she rolled her eyes on her father.

"Sorry but your father here is the most pervert man I've ever met." Tiffany felt her cheeks burn from embarrassment as she hides her face behind Taeyeon who was now facing Krystal's direction.

"I bet so." Ethan butted in made everyone laughed.

"So no kissing or welcoming us?" Taeyeon quickly changed the topic.

"I'm just kidding, welcome home Mom and Dad!!" Krystal spread her arms waiting for them to embrace her.

"I missed my princess!" Taeyeon let Jisoo and Lauren on the floor before he embraces his elder daughter on hsi arms.

"Thank you for everything." Taeyeon whispered as he held Krystal dearly.

"Nah as long as you're all here I'm fine and I thought something bad happened to you Dad." Krystal bluntly said as she tighten her embrace.

"Finally I'm home for real." Taeyeon cried a little.

"So am I really forgotten by the both of you?" Ethan playfully sulked.

"Sorry but you can come here buddy." Taeyeon already reconciled with his two older children before he decided to come home with Tiffany.

"Can I join too?" Tiffany's voice breaks their moment.

"Sure Mom." Ethan welcome his stepmother on their circle.

"I see your soon-to-be wife will be a good mother when you already had kids." Taeyeon complimented Irene who was carrying his newborn baby for awhile.

"Appa you're making her embarrassed seriously?" Ethan helped Irene out as he carried baby Wendy instead as his wife cutely hiding behind him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't she got shy." Taeyeon apologized as he saw how Irene hides herself at Ethan's back.

"It's okay Uncle." Irene answered.

"You call me Dad from now on."

"O-Okay D-Dad?!" Irene nervously said.

"Don't be shy we'll going to be a family soon." Tiffany helped Irene from her shyness towards them.

"So what are we waiting for? We will eat outside tonight for a small celebration!!" Taeyeon throws his arms in the air before Jisoo and Lauren followed their childish father.

"YEEEAHHHH!!" Everyone screams in happiness.

-to be continued

A/N: Sorry but I need to wrap up this story so I made it shorten and the next chapter will be the last. Thank you 😄

-chocomint89