13

"Are you sure your okay to be left alone by yourself?" Taeyeon asked his wife as he puts on his worn out rubber shoes ready for work, he was working on a nearby mechanic shop in downtown as their source of living while Tiffany works in a convenience store as cashier but recently she felt nauseous and weak so as a good husband he wants her stay at home to rest for days while he's out working his butt off. Everything was fine with their marriage life though they only had small and enough for the both of them, Tiffany was beyond happy building her new family with her husband but what bother her most was her previous secret meeting with Mr. Kim who already knows about their house, she was confronted and told her about Taeyeon having complications on his own health since young, he had an asthma to be treated but his stubborn son didn't want any helped from him and chose her instead of his own sake, she felt really bad for holding him back so she was thinking deeply if she will leave him without words or stay with him but how about his weak condition since he grew up with golden spoon in his mouth, she has nothing to give with him but her purest love, nothing else.

"Is this the right thing for me to do?" Tiffany contemplated as she watched her husband's back disappeared behind their front door.

*ding dong*

"Huh? Did he forgot something?" She opened the door and shocked when she saw her husband's eldest son, Ethan on their footstep door.

"Can I talk to you?" Ethan coldly said.

"Oh, sure come in." She let him in as she hurriedly made her way in the kitchen letting him comfortably sat at their old couch across.

"Tea or juice?"

"Anything will be fine."

"Here." Tiffany made a tea for Ethan.

"Are you happy with my Dad?" Ethan eyed every photo hanging on the wall, they both smiling happily and inlove with each other made Tiffany smile on him with her loving eyes.

"I'm beyond grateful and happy." Tiffany flashing her beautiful eyesmile Ethan fell with. He didn't show any expression but his heart tells otherwise.

"My two grandpa's were planning something to break you both apart so that's why I'm here to warn you." Ethan informed before he sipped his tasteful tea.

"I know that's why I'm deeply in thoughts for these past few days if I will leave or stay." Tiffany sadly said before she stares at her lap.

"I know you was already informed by my my grandpa Kim about father's health condition, he has weak immune system and he needs a treatment." Ethan added before he put down the tea cup from his hand.

"I felt bad for being a useless wife on your father and I wish I could do anything for him as a repay."

"Let's runaway from here if you want Miss Hwang. Oh, sorry I said Mrs. Kim." Ethan felt a pang on his heart as he addressed his beloved as his stepmother.

"Runaway with you? Are you serious?" Tiffany snorted.

"I love you Miss Hwang as a man and not as a kid or son. I love you as a woman with all my heart since we first met and you helped me out." Ethan get up as he bravely confessed on the woman he loves putting away his pride as a man forgetting their complicated situations but he was completely into Tiffany's spell.

"It's too sudden and you know I'm now your stepmother besides I only sees you as a brother and now my son because I'm your Dad's wife, Taeyeon is now the only man I love." Tiffany shyly admitted with herself and now she was sure she would never leave her husband alone.

"I know." Ethan smile sadly as he turned his back completely with tears threatening to fall anytime as his hands turned into a fist.

"I leave now and if anything goes wrong I give you my number." Ethan left his business card on the table, he was now filling his father's position as the new company's President.

"Be careful on your way home and I hope you will bring your younger siblings here, I already missing them." Tiffany kindly said as she ushered the young boy outside their humble home.

*kiss*

Tiffany froze for a moment after Ethan placed a soft kiss on her cheeks before the young boy totally off with his luxurious car parked across their house but surprise when Taeyeon appeared somewhere without any expression from his face.

"I forgot my wallet." Honestly, he witnessed and heard everything but decided not to interfere, he hide himself behind the walls waiting for his son to leave but surprise when Ethan kissed his wife. He also didn't know about his son's feelings towards Tiffany and the latter was aware of them very well much to his disappointment, he kept his anger at bay before he exploded.

"Oh, I get it for you." Tiffany swiftly get inside their house to find his wallet left on their bedroom.

"So she knows everything while I'm a fool not knowing anything about this secret meet-ups behind my back." Taeyeon thought as he eyed his wife hurriedly holding securely his old wallet from her hand.

"Here you go--------" He surprise his wife when he hugged her tightly.

"Honey? Did something happen?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Acting dumb, huh? Seriously Fany?" Taeyeon thought to himself.

"Is it wrong to missed my young and beautiful wife so much that I don't want to let her go?" Taeyeon answered as he tighten his embrace.

"Cheeseball." Tiffany cringed from her husband's sweet affection towards her everyday.

"Only for you so I gotta go to work now Mrs. Kim, be good here." Tiffany nodded in response when her husband pulled away from their embrace and left.

"BE CAREFUL HUBBY!" Tiffany waved at her husband who waved back at her.

MEANWHILE

On his way at work, Taeyeon was completely spacing out as he blankly stares to nowhere until he bump into someone made of them stumble back on the ground with a loud thud and a sharp pain on his butt.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon groan with his eyes closed as he asked the one he bumped into.

"Y-Yes? Are you?" The stranger asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, oh my back!" Taeyeon fell twice on his butt when he slipped clumsily made th stranger chuckle at his cuteness.

"Here let me help you Mister." The stranger offered a helping hand.

"Thank you." He huffed on his knees without looking at his savior.

"J-Jessica?" His eyes widen when he finally see the stranger whose smiling back at him.

-to be continued

A/N: I'm helping myself to be strong and continue writing, some of my fellow TaeNy writers already dropped their stories in some sites and I felt sad about it because their stories were much worth to be read but the support from my beloved readers made me goes on and continue to write my ideas of TaeNy. Thank you for believing me everyone, we'll get through with this even there's no more TaeNy in reality. Let's turn our dreams to reality according to SNSD's song "FAN" and its Tiffany's voice.

With Love,

chocomint89