4

"Mom? You know our coach wants us to train in Europe but I don't even had my answers to them because I'm still worried about you since Dad didn't even pay a visit after his seeing you in this state." Ethan sighed as he pressed the wet towel on his mother's arms. He took care of her every single day after school that affected his activities as a basketball player, he wanted to quit already but its his dream to play for a National team. After the tragedy, Taeyeon didn't seem to be care on his own children and drown himself into work, neglecting them everyday, he left the responsibilities into their maids and butlers at home.

"Hyung, do you think Mommy will wake up soon?" Little Jisoo asked as he silently watching his older brother taking care of their unconscious mother.

"Of course, she will because she loves us Ji." Ethan smile at his dongsaeng while his eyes averted through his little sister, Lauren. He hates Krystal for being a stubborn and rebellious kind of teens, she turned herself into one after her mother fell into comatose and their Dad left them under someone else care.

"Why don't you sleep already? Its almost time for your afternoon nap. Mrs. Song will get mad to the both of us if you won't and also Mom's watching even if her eyes closed." The older brother carried Jisoo into the other bed beside their mother. The little boy felt his eyes went heavy after a few pats on his cute butt, he quickly fell asleep like Lauren.

"Hey." Krystal barges inside in a drunken state being the rebellious troublemaker she went straight to the hospital rather than spending time into their not-so-lovely home after Jessica's incident their family slowly torn apart and home became a sad confinement for their lone hearts.

"Again? You often hanging out with those bunch of freaks that you always forget that you're still a fucking student and prohibited to drink, your such a-------" Ethan looks at her despisely but Krystal held her hands up infront of his face.

"Okay, okay I get almost-perfect-brother! Why don't you get my point? Why nobody else understand me even you? How could you?" Krystal with tears in her eyes raised her voice into him and glares coldly at him before she stomped her feet outside and leave with unstable balance but thankfully she already called his boyfriend, Yoong.

"Hello babe?"

"H-Hurry and p-pick me up at the hospital now!" With her shaky voice she managed to called Yoong and half heartedly leave the hospital when she quickly spotted her boyfriend.

"Why are you crying?" Her boyfriend wipes her tears by his thumb before engulfing her into a tight embrace showing that he cares for. He saw her how depressed she was after the accident that she almost committed suicide bot after he saves her in death and thats the beginning of their complicated love story because Yoong was involved in the said accident because if he called the ambulance immediately Jessica will be saved but Krystal never blames him after he tells his side story instead they fell deeply inlove.

"Hush, don't cry mallows I'm hurt seeing you like this, okay? C'mon I take you home instead, huh?" Yoong offered but Krystal held him tightly like her life depends on him.

"I-I d-don't want to be left alone." Krystal begged at him with her teary eyes while burying her face into his chest.

"Well, I'll take you to my messy apartment then is that okay?" Yoong held her hand tightly before they headed into his black Ducati.

"T-Thank you." Krystal whisper gratefully towards his warmth.

"You're always welcome, mallows."

-MEANWHILE-

"How dare you blackmail me in exchange of her job here, Mr. Jang?" Taeyeon pouted like a child after the middle-age man smiling from ear to ear after his magic works to accept Tiffany's application again. He seems to be pissed early in the morning watching his new secretary working diligently at her own desk not too far from him. Their eyes met but no one dares to speak and they continuously ignoring each others presence and talked with each other if needed.

"She's perfect in that position Mr. Kim and I know that girl could help you, I promise you boss." Mr. Jang said happily as he skips around his boss desk like he was kinda pissing him over and over again but Taeyeon ignored him and his focused was on the girl sitting on her desk full of paper works, he ordered her to passed them before 5pm.

"Seriously, she's not my style." Taeyeon scoffed after the girl unbuttoned the first button on her baby pink blouse and straighten her blank pencil skirt.

"Who said you will woo her, Sir?" Mr. Jang said suspiciously after seeing his boss eyes staring at the girl's innocent apprarance.

"I'm not saying I wooing her I still had my wife." Taeyeon remembers his wife that Mr. Jang almost regreted to recall the times of accident. He wanted to changed their topic when Tiffany broke the awkward ambiance.

"Ahm, excuse me Sir but I'm not familiar of this gadget so can you help me how to use it?" Tiffany pointed at the Ipad Air from her hand. Honestly, she had no slight idea how to used the device that issued on her by Mr. Jang for personal and work purposes.

"Mr. Jang you have a call from Mr. Won of SKT Corp.!" One of the employee hollered and gesturing Mr. Jang that the person was already on the other line.

"Can you teach him boss in my behalf I have to take this call Mr. Kim its for our next project, thank you I gotta go!" Mr. Jang excuses himself as he hurriedly passed through Tiffany.

"Oh, God how can you even fit as my personal secretary if this simple things you're already not capable with." Taeyeon snorted before he grabbed the device and gesturing her to watch and listen from what he will say to her step by step. After a few minutes of instructions, Taeyeon looked over the girl who already fell asleep on the couch across his desk.

"WHAT THE---- DID SHE ASLEEP INTO MY WORDS, AM I THAT BORING TO HER?? THIS RASCAL SERIOUSLY??" Taeyeon put down the device carefully not wanting to disturb the peaceful sleep of his secretary who was already snoring loudly.

"Oh, God she even snores!" He scoffed before he shook her but failed so he let her sleep for a little while.

"This kid." He sighed heavily before he gets back into work on his desk tapping the keyboard of his macbook, obliviously not aware from Mr. Jang's eyes.

"I hope she will melt his cold heart." Mr. Jang smile into himself before he left them both alone.

-to be continued