Mr. Galaxy

Annyeong Wufan Oppa,

How are you? I hope you're doing fine. Oppa, I've heard rumors that you are going to leave EXO, is it true? I hope its not. This week has been hard on you, right? I don't want to give any conclusions because I clearly don't know what is going on right now, others said that you went vacation, leaving EXO, filing a lawsuit and etc and it's killing us EXO stans inch by inch. Oppa, if some of this rumors are true I might as well accept and respect your decision. I wouldn't blame you, promise! I don't want you to suffer either.

Oppa, do you know everything happened in a speed of light. Yes it is. We were so happy yesterday because of Overdose third win then the very next day this news came out. I don't know what to believe oppa because all of this are basically rumors. I remember what Luhan oppa once said: " Please! Don't believe in rumors " yes and I will not. I need your side oppa. I need to hear you, we EXO stans are waiting for your opinion. Don't be scared oppa I know you're a tough man be brave and stand up to your rights! :)

Oppa, other members might be unfollowing you and posting nonsense things about you please don't believe them, SM is such a troll they like doing it. It's not the members who did it, others said it was a staff from sm. Tao couldn't do that to you, you are brothers. Just believe oppa, okay? When you say " Trust me " yes yes oppa we trust you so please oppa, stay strong will you? And take care of your health. Always remember " We are one " We  love you no matter what, okay? Okay.

Stay strong Wu Yifan.

-EXO Stans.