Absolute Smitten

The mindscape was like a haven for Bill. It was a reality but at the same time, it wasn't. If he had to explain what the mindscape was like, he would say it like felt a relief and then numbness. Like when you hit your funny bone and have it feel like static TV. It makes sense but it doesn't. He was present but his mind was somewhere else. The reality was an illusion. That's how he felt at that moment but he wasn't in the mindscape. The feeling was new yet familiar.

He heard the cry and that brought him back. He saw the thing be placed on his chest. He couldn't explain the feeling or how it took over him. All the magic he reserved over the months flowed out of him. Bill made sure everything was working properly for the child. His magic started to heal him and calmed any pain he had. He wrapped his arms around the newborn and let his magic take over.

It was just him and the child. Everything around him was black and white yet in color. He couldn't hear anyone or even bothered to. The child was still crying so he started to hush lovingly to it and wash her off with the water around him.

Audrey Lilith Pines was born on the 18 of November at 11:59 pm.

Something brought Bill back to the real world. He looks up to see Dipper watching him and her. Her crying stopped and was soon being taken from Bill. Dipper was given the honor of cutting the umbilical cord. The child was handed to Dipper to change with the help of the midwife's assistant while the midwife took care of what Bill's magic did not.

Bill still felt numb. Static was playing in his head. He was in the mindscape yet he was not. He was in this haven that was new yet familiar. He finished his end of the deal but was he really done? Was this the beginning of the deal? Was this Dipper's trick? Was he played?

"I think you're overthinking it," Dipper whispered to him. He gently ran his fingers through Bill's hair.

"Did you really play me at my own game? This was your plan all along." Bill said tiredly. How was he so attached? She's only been held once and lived a couple of minutes. She was wrinkled like an old person but was just born. She looked like an alien but was half human and half demon. She's not supposed to look alien. She was so gross yet beautiful and perfect. Golden Blonde hair with tan skin. What color eyes did she have?

"I learned from the best," Dipper replied. He didn't even try to hide his smirk.

The absolute smitten. It was as addicting as power. It came with wonders and the unexpected. No wonder Dipper wanted one.

What was she like? What's her potential?

The trill of a mystery. A code to decode.

He wanted more.

----

 THE END! Thank you to everyone that's followed my poorly written story. lol. I might make this into a series. Who knows? 

Find me on other sites. Just go to my profile for links. :)