Let It Begin

"So how does it feel to be a great, great grandfather Stans? Do you feel any older?"

Bill was enjoying this whole pregnancy thing. He loved it! He soon realized he can blame nearly everything on his hormones. He was living life now. Having a baby meant being babied. Not to mention all the special attention he was receiving from everyone.

"I hope it's a girl!" Pacifica gushed.

Over the years, Pacifica and Mabel became very close friends. Bill became part of the little trio way before he even fancied Dipper. You can say Pacifica and Mabel did a little bit of a matchmaking back when they were fifteen.

"At this point, I don't even care about the sex. I just want a baby!" Mabel screamed with enthusiasm.

Stan rolled his eyes but smiled nevertheless.

"This is just the beginning." Stanford began, "Just you wait till hell breaks loose."

Everyone laughed, including Dipper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I require so much attention. I'm worse than a Tamagotchi." Bill said while eating a bowl of grapes.

Bill had just started his second month of pregnancy and it wasn't going so well. He was constantly ill and he couldn't hold much down. Dipper feed him snacks, like grapes, so he could have something in his stomach. He would get heartburn once in awhile but it wasn't that bad.

"Pine Tree come cuddle with me."

"By cuddle, you mean sleep on me. I don't mind but then you don't sleep properly at night."

Bill pouted at this. He could help it! He felt sleepy most of the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, I look fat and not pregnant."

It was a Tuesday night, which meant it was girls' night. Bill joined even before he was a "girl" but the girls didn't mind.

"You look great! You should be thankful you only have one pea in the pod!"
"How do you know I only have one?'

Mabel got up to grab her water bottle. She had just gotten her nails painted and refused to mess up her nicely done pedicure.

"If you were expecting twins, you would be HUGE by now. I don't know how my mom managed."

"I'll be right back," Bill said getting up quickly and speed walking out of the room.

"Do you feel sick? I'll get a maid to bring you a warm towel or something!" Pacifica yelled. She started to follow Bill.

"Nah, I just have to pee really bad."

Mabel laughed from afar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hearing his heartbeat was weird yet so amazing."

Bill and Dipper had just listened to their child's heartbeat. The doctor had given them an update on the embryo. It was crazy to think that ears, eyes, eyelids, liver, and upper lip had begun forming.

"How do you know the embryo is a boy? Pine tree, I don't even know what it is yet."

"I can't explain it. I just know."