*Chapter 77: Skinny-Dipping*

Start from the beginning

"You followed me?!"

"What is your problem Roxanne?! Are you out of your mind?! Someone could have kidnapped you or something!"

"You exaggerate too much. I just wanted alone time Harry."

"Out here?! It's dangerous for fucks sake!"

"Chill out gee! I just wanted to swim for a bit."

"No way you're going in there."

"You're not my father."

"I will be if I marry your mother."

She glares at me and rolls her eyes.

"You can wait here if you want I just want to swim okay?"

"Fine," I cross my arms and watch her as she strips off her clothes.

I bite my lip as she's left in her underwear. She starts to unclasp her bra and my eyes widen.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm not going to swim in my underwear," she chuckles. "Haven't you heard of skinny dip?"

"I have heard of it, why are you doing it?"

"For fun Harry. Are you going to join me or what?"

"Join you? Why?"

"You're no fun," she chuckles and removes her bra. I bite my lip watching her as she slowly slides down her underwear. She winks at me as she jumps into the water.

She swims up as she pulls her wet hair back and looks over at me.

"Aren't you coming?! The water feels great!"

I chuckle and quickly get out of my clothes as I jump into the water.

"See, that wasn't bad right?" She says as I swim up.

"The water does feel great," I chuckle. She swims back and I follow as I gently pull her into my arms. "How are you feeling?"

"I been doing really bad, but I'm better," she nods looking up at me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I can't help but smile staring into those beautiful ocean eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think Zayn—"

She hushes me with her finger on my lips.

"Let's not mention that."

"Roxanne, your mother was really worried. What were you doing with Josh?"

"Nothing," she says. "Just forget it okay?" I nod and she then leans closer as our lips brush one another.

My breathing hitches with her body being against mine, and her breath hitting against me.

I cup her face and kiss her. Our lips molding with each other as I try to gain access. I grip to her hips and slip a finger inside her core making her squeal granting me access into her mouth.

 I grip to her hips and slip a finger inside her core making her squeal granting me access into her mouth

We moan into the kiss as I grip her body tight against me. I feel her hand grabbing my cock giving it a gentle squeeze.

I pull away from the kiss as I catch my breath.

"Fuck baby girl, you drive me insane."

"So do you," she smiles as she kisses over my jawline. I cup her face again and kiss her. I gently enter her as I thrust in and out.

"Ohh daddy," she pulls back a bit as she whimpers. I hold to her body as I pound to her gently in the water.

"I need to feel more of you baby."

"Ohh mmm hang on," she smiles pulling back and winks as she goes underwater.

I furrow my eyebrows and bite my lip as I feel her hand on my cock. She lets go and I just wait for her to come back.

I look around but don't see her. I hear small splashes of water and look over as I see her walk out.

"Where are you going?!" I smile at her and she rushes over grabbing her clothes then mine. "Roxanne?!"

She doesn't answer as she runs off.

"Roxanne!!" I get out of the water running after her but wince as I reach over the rocks. I follow out to the road as I see her get inside my car and drive off.

This can't be happening.