Chapter 5 - Once upon a dream..

In a few hours, I would finally meet him. I would finally speak to him. I can't make a fool of myself.

I sat on my bed waiting to reach Warrd, I heard a knock at my door and Vima walked in, "Hello princess. " She said with a playful tone, "Hello my Lady Vima. " I said back standing and up to give her a hug. " Are you excited to actually meet him Rin? " She asked with curiosity in her voice, I walked over to the wooden desk and picked up the paperweight. I then looked at her, " yes and no" "no? " she questioned, the look she gave me was 'why no'. I sighed before softly outing the paperweight in her hands, "This paperweight is me, and the paper is my kingdom. If the paperweight is taken off inside, nothing happens, but if there is the slightest bit of wind" I bent down and blew making the paper to go everywhere. " Its chaos" I finished. I looked at Vima, she seemed to understand, but she didn't take her eyes off the paperweight.

"I know how you feel Rin." She said with a quite yet sad tone as she looked up at me, "It's okay, you'll figure something out." She gave me a weak smile before walking over to pick the paper up and place it in the neat pile they were in, and finally placing the weight on the paper. I smiled at her and pulled her into an embrace. "Here, put this on. It's cold on the top deck." I nodded and took the scarlet robe that she gave me. We both walked out of my room to see where we were.

"My princess, we are almost at Warrd. Upon arrival, you will all be given a horse." Tobias said walking up to us as soon as we walked out of the cabin doors. "Thank you, Tobias, that's very sweet of you." I said smiling at him, his look was sweet and as to say 'No problem' he then bowed and walked off to join the other knights. "Come on Rin, let's go look at the water!" She said pulling me towards the edge of the ship. "Yes, very nice. Water." She shot me a look then harshly whispered: "We are meant to pretend that we've never seen this water remember?" I blinked my eyes and remembered, "Father?" I called out and Vima shot me a look, I ignored her as my father came up to us. "Yes, my princess?" He said as he approached me. "Father, is there a difference between the water between Warrd and Dawn?" I questioned. He looked confused. "Uhm sweetheart, what do you mean?" His reply short, "Like I mean the temperature. The waters of Warrd look to be colder, In Dawn, the water is warm." He seemed to understand what I was saying now. "Ah yes, It is beginning to get into the winter in Warrd." I nodded and looked back at the icy water we were now gliding through. He rubbed my back and kissed the side of my head before doing the same to Vima.

"Sire!" I heard one of the sailors call out to my Father. "There are about 10 houses on the sore of FireHill!" The man sounded worried. I heard my father laugh, "Oh Nonek, Tobias has informed us that they would be there to take us all to the castle of Warrd. there is no need to worry."He reassured the sailor and he nodded and helped bring the ship to a stop before we all had to get into small rowboats. This is familiar. Vima must have thought the same thing because of the smile on her face. "Eberin, Vima. Come, my dears." My mother said gently with her arm outstretched. We walked over to the rowboats and climbed in.

I could see the same forest that we walked through just the day before. The smoke rising from the forest floor. "Eberin, my sweet are you feeling alright?" I heard my mother say as she rubbed my back, I nodded and smiled up at her. "We're almost there girls!" My father called out from the other rowboat. I looked up at the sore and saw 10 huge stallions. "Whoa.," I said in disbelief. "There is a surprise upon you landing on the sore of Warrd for the first time my lady." I looked at Tobias with a questioned look on my face, "Sir?" I said to him with the same questioned tone. He simply smiled and stood up, offering his hand for me to take. I place my hand in his and he helped me out of the boat before I could get my dress wet he lifted me up with ease and placed me on the rocks. He then did the same to my mother and Vima.

"You said there was a surprise waiting for me?" His smile widened, "Yes Princess. Come." He offered his hand again and I took it. We walked through the stallions and I was faced with a beautiful mare. "She is yours. Your future husband picked her out for you. She will stay in Warrd but she is indeed yours." My mouth dropped. "Oh my!" I said walking up to MY horse. She was a beautiful pearl white. Her main was a lovely soft brown, "She's so perfect." I sighed. "Would you like to help with the princess?" Still gobsmacked I nodded my head and I felt his strong arms lift me from the ground and placed me upon my mare. "Marlow, I shall name her Marlow," I said looking at Tobias for his approval. He smiled, Marlow seemed to like her new name as she lifted her front legs up and neighed. "I think she likes it!" I laughed.