CHAPTER V

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stared in disbelief.

"Putting pictures of my boyfriend of course" he said. He then turned to look at me "Well... if it's okay with you?" He smiled sheepishly and I rolled my eyes "You're gonna ask me now that you're almost done occupying my walls?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Hehe, sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck. I rolled my eyes again "Why were you putting it on my walls anyway?" I asked "We don't see each other and talk that much. But I know we still love each other. I just wanted to see his pictures as a reminder of our love" he smiled, dreamily staring at the pictures on the wall "Psh, that sounds cheesy" I commented "Oh don't be so bitter darling, you'll get to feel love too someday" he laughed. That hurt a little, I know he didn't mean to hurt me with his words, but I just didn't experience love all my life. Maybe I'll grow old alone and have dozens of cats and be the leader of the cat gang. Oh what am I thinking, I'm so weird.

knock knock

My attention transferred to the knocking sound, my dad opened the door "Kids have you seen my-- woah, what's up with these pictures?" my dad roamed around to look at it "Who is this?" he asked "It's Art's boyfriend" I pointed out "Whaaaat? You have a boyfriend already little Art? You grew up so fast. I guess you don't have a chance anymore pumpkin" I can't believe this "Daaad, for the last time, please stop teasing meee" I whined like a baby but my dad just squeezed my cheek, I pouted.

"What were you trying to find anyway dad?" I asked "I, uh, was just looking for my, uh, book" he muttered.

"Dad, you don't have a book. You don't even like reading" I crossed my arms "Dad... where you trying to catch us red handed?" I smirked.

He scratched his ear and laughed "Oh look at the time! I'll prepare dinner" he attempted to look at his watch, but his wrist was bare. He blushed but quickly closed the door.

We both laughed at my silly dad, and the only best dad in the world. "Why would he think that?" Art asked.

"Because, we are still two teenagers sleeping in one bedroom. You're still a guy Art" my expression turned serious all of the sudden.

Silence fell upon us, but Art broke it "I'm not straight, I won't hit on you" I couldn't see his face because he immediately turned his back on me.

I chuckled awkwardly "Yah, so, I'm going down to help dad" I made my way to the door and left him inside.

---

"You wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

"21 jump street" I said, grabbing the move. I love Channing Tatum by the way. 

We sat down on the couch and watched the movie

20 minutes later...

"He's sooo cute" I muttered while staring at no other than Channing Tatum.

"I'm cuter" Wharton butted in. He was just joking.

"He's really hot"

"I'm hotter"

"He has a nice bod"

"My body's greater" he flexed his muscles. I laughed at his silliness. 

"I love him so much"

"No you don't" okay, the playfulness that was transparent awhile ago was gone. I touched his forehead if he had a cold.

"Are you okay? You're acting a little weird. I mean, you love Channing Tatum too" I looked into his eyes.

"Fooled yah! April fools!" he laughed hard.

"Art, it's December"

There was silence...

Both of us laughed hard together "You're still as funny as always Art" I smiled and stared at his eyes.

His eyes were the nicest eyes I've ever seen, so beautiful like a masterpiece. 

What am saying? Snap out of it Mable.

"Let's go to bed" I pulled him up "I thought you wanted to watch? We haven't finished it yet" he asked, pointing at the tv.

"Nah, I've already watched that a couple of times now" I continued to pull him towards our room.

"I'll shower first and then you can go in after I'm done" I grabbed my towel.

I turned on the shower and started to sing.

After I was done, I wiped myself with the towel and wrapped it around my body, I went outside the bathroom 'cuz I forgot my clothes.

I saw Art crouching at the side of the bed, touching his thingy. "Uh, are you okay?" I asked awkwardly, but also concerned.

"Yup. I, uh. Your table kicked my balls" he muttered in pain, still crouching.

"Huh, that's funny, I thought you don't have balls" I joked.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny" then he looked up, his eyes grew wide "Mable, go change! Sheesh, you're hurting my eyes. I pushed him playfully "You're such a meanie" I grabbed my clothes and changed inside the bathroom. 

I went out again and tried to find my comfy spot in bed. Art changed into his banana-printed pajamas "Very classic" I laughed "What? Haven't seen a pajama all your life?" he smacked me with a pillow lightly.

"Oh, so this is what you want ey?" I grabbed a pillow and smacked him back "Hey! I didn't smack you that hard!" he whined "Nuh-uh. Charge!" And thats when pwe started a pillow fight.

We slept when our bodies were sore due to the game.

_____________

Author's Note

Hey guys! What do you think about this story? Please leave a comment so that I may know how you think about it :) Thank you so much!