"You're lying." she said with a lower voice. Jim walked up to the bars again and looked her deep in the eyes.

"Elena, I'm not lying. He is a murderer and he doesn't care who he kills. That is what murderers do. Lilly is dead, because of him." he explained and hoped she would realize who Jerome really was. Elena then suddenly jumped forward and grabbed Jim's shirt through the bars as she screamed "YOU ARE LYING!" 

A guard quickly came and hit Elena's hands with a bat. She screamed in pain as she let go off Jim's shirt. She fell to the ground subbing and cried while thinking about what Jim had told her.

"Goodbye Elena, I hope you'll realize who Jerome really is." Jim said and left her. Elena sat there crying and didn't know what to do. Did Jerome really kill Lilly? 

She sat there thinking for a while, but weirdly it didn't make her angry with him. She could not understand why because this should make her hate him. But she decided he probably didn't know Elena had a relationship to her, and that's why he killed her. All thought it really hurt knowing that Lilly was dead. 

She crawled into the bed crying herself to sleep as she felt she really missed Jerome. Now she was all alone again and it felt awful. It was like life was playing a prank on her. She had just escaped the hell hole she grew up in, and came to live with people she had grown to love as a family, just for them to be ripped away from her.

***

Back in the mansion Jerome was screaming and ruining things in anger.

"Stop this, Jerome!" Theo desperately shouted to him as he looked at Jerome breaking things with his bat. He smashed everything from expensive statues to irreplaceable items. Everyone stood at a safe distance and didn't want to get in his way. They were afraid he would bash their heads in if they even tried to come near him. Ever since he woke up back in the mansion without Elena he had been totally out of control. Jerome could easily get angry, that was nothing new, but none of them had ever seen him this furious. And Tabitha enjoyed it so very, very much.

"NO! We should not have left her. Why the hell did you goons drag me away, I could have saved her!" Jerome screamed and his eyes seemed to have turned all black.

«I..I tried..but someone shot at me!» Aaron said upset and played around with his fingers. Tabitha started to chuckle and Jerome looked at her with a vicious expression. He stormed over to her and went all up in her face, but she didn't even flinch.

"You. You fucking bitch you shot at him! He could have saved her but you stopped him! Why?» he asked and he was furious to say the least. Tabitha just tilted her head and smirked.

"I really aimed at her so don't complain, ginger." she said sarcastically and crossed her arms. It was obvious she saw an opportunity to get rid off Elena and took it. Jerome growled and was just about to bash her face in when Theo commanded Aaron to grab his hand and pull him back. Jerome screamed and quickly hit Aron in she stomach so he would let go off him. Aron fell back with a painful groan.

"Jerome, I thought you said you didn't care for her." Theo pointed out trying to calm him down. Jerome stared at him with his fists tightened.

"I lied. I do care for her, and I'm bringing her back. No matter who I have to kill." he said threatening as he looked at everyone. Then Barbara bravely walked up to him.

"I'll help you. I want her back too." she said and placed her hand on his shoulder to show she cared. He nodded and she walked behind him looking at the others.

"Bust bet dat bith bo" Greenwood mumbled and Jerome tilted his head confused. After Jerome cut his tongue off his words were impossible to understand.

"Um I think he was trying to say just let that bitch go." Barbara whispered to Jerome.

Jerome immediately went into murder mode as he stormed over to Greenwood and pulled out his butcher knife. He cut his throat open before anyone could stop him. The blood went everywhere and he fell to the ground choking on his own blood until his eyes closed and his breathing stopped. Jerome slowly turned to Theo, still holding his knife with a tight grip. He was breathing heavily and looked insane with the blood all over his face.

"You will help me get her back or that will be you bleeding to death next." he said threatening him and pointed down at Greenwood to make his point. Theo swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded nervously. He realized now how serious Jerome was about this and he should not take any risks.

"Good. We have to find out exactly where she is and how to get her back, or help me God I will murder every person that gets in my way." Jerome threatened.

"I bet they sent her to Arkham. After blowing up those girls they probably see her as a insane person." Barbara said and Jerome turned to her.

"Yes you're right. But how do we get her out of there?" he asked.

"Well, we just have to plan out something." Barbara said frustrated.

Please vote and comment!
I hope you like it so far'

-Michelle