Chapter One - Unexpected Visit

What another beautiful day it was for the humans and monsters.

The sun was shining, it wasn't too sunny but not too cloudy. It was the perfect weather to go outside or even look at the flower fields that was always being blown by the gentle wind. Or even play with a kite. After all, the wind is blowing but not that strong, but it was good enough.

But today was going to be different, since a stranger who isn't from town decides to walk in.

The strange newcomer was wearing a black sweater with her hood over their head, the hood was big enough to create a shadow over their face so it made it unclear to what they looked like. They kept walking around with their hands in their pockets.

Until the silence for them was interrupted by two voices.

"Hey you!"

"Yeah! He's talking to you, stranger!"

The hood-wearing stranger turned his head over to the direction of two humans boys. They appeared to be 18 or 19 years old.

"What?" Said the mysterious stranger. He turned around to look at the kids. He turned his head over to the kid on the left side. He was wearing a red beanie with a grey scarf over a blue sweater. The one next to him was wearing a purple jacket with gold sleeves with a 10 on the chest.

Purple Jacket (That's his nickname for now) says with a smirk on his face, "If your looking for the emo group they're just across the street! They'll accept a total geek like you!"

Blue Sweater (Again a nickname) says after Purple Sleeves spoke, "Yeah, besides you look lonely enough for a baby to pity you!"

The two boys laugh and high five each other while the stranger sighs.

"Look I'm not in the mood right now, can you guys go away?" The boys snicker and they both walk over to him, and put their elbow on his shoulder. Purple Jacket says with a chuckle, "Can't do that, pal. We haven't even gotten to the best part of sayin' hello to you." Blue Sweater kid talks after Purple Jacket, "Yeah!"

The stranger looks at the purple jacket boy, "Is it the kind of fun will I not be joining in on?"

"Pfffff... Your too much, man.. Your too much!"

"How much we punch you of the amount of your age!"

"How about 3? Since he's can't talk!" Purple Jacket laughs a bit while moving his arm away from the newcomer. He said with another smirk, "Good idea!" He started chuckling evilly while rotating his fists around to warm up. Purple Jacket began to crack his knuckles while slowly counting to 3.

"1....."

The stranger slowly lifted up his head towards the purple jacket wearing 19 year old.

"2...."

He took his hand out of his pocket slowly..

"3!"

Before, the boy was able to touch him, the stranger swiftly moved his hand in front of the boy causing him to fly backwards. The boy kept flying backwards until he hit a tree which caused some of the leaves on the tree to fall down. After hitting the tree hard, the boy hit his head on the tree which caused him to lose consciousness.

The boy with the blue jacket nervously looked at the stranger, and he saw that he was right in front of him with glowing emerald eyes. The shadow was moved under his glowing eyes. And his hood showed a little of his face but all it shown was a muzzle of an animal with two sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth. But his face was still unknown.

"If you guys talk to me again or even get in my way.. It will be game over for you.."

The boy with the blue jacket's face went pale after the newcomer said that to him with fear. And he quickly nodded his head agreeing to not talk to him.

The stranger was already walking away after the frightened boy nodded.

"Ok, cool. Oh, and one more thing.."

The newcomer turned his head towards the boy again, which made him to brace himself. He said while lifting up a map of the town he was currently in.

He says while looking at the map with an awkward smile, "Do you guys know where the Dreemurr Mansion is? I'm kinda lost..." The boy slowly pointed to his right, while still afraid but confused at the same time, towards a big mansion with had a sign the said "Dreemurr Mansion" with a little message saying "With School!".

The stranger smiled nicely at the boy who just shown him the direction to the Dreemurrs, "Thanks for showing me. Also, don't be bad anymore, ok? And tell that to that friend of yours for me."

The boy nodded once again, and quickly ran to his friend who just woke up. The stranger looked towards the huge mansion which had a garden with beautiful flowers and some trees. He took a deep breath and exhaled and started walking towards the entrance.

"Well.. Looks like this will be the time we'll meet again."