~ t h i r t y - f i v e ~

Ronan                 Paris

Today 10:56pm

~ DIALOGUE ~

INCOMING CALL
Ronan 😛

"Hey weirdo what's up."

"Paris. I...I need you to help me but you have to promise to stay calm okay?"

  "Yeah of course. What's going on?"

"I...I've been in an accident. Someone found me and called an ambulance but I need someone here with me."

  "Wait what? I don't - I don't understand."

"Paris. I need you to stay calm. I'm fine, okay? You're talking with me right now. I'm in a little bit of pain but I insisted..."

  "Ronan?"

"...I insisted that they let me call someone. I can't call me dad, Par. I can't do it. He'll get mad and - and I just...I don't know what to do."

  "..."

"Paris I'm scared. They're saying I'll have to have surgery but they don't know for certain. I don't know what's going on."

  "Everything is going to be fine, okay? Just...just get some rest. I'm on my way. They won't let me in there with you, you get that right?"

"Yeah. I just need someone I trust here...with me. I just want to know you're here."

  "Okay. I'm getting my keys and my coat and I'll be there. You're okay, Ro."

"Thanks, Par. They're saying I have to get off the phone now. I'll see you as soon as they let visitors in?"

  "I'll be waiting. I'm praying for you, Ro."

"...thanks."

"You're my best friend, Ronan. I can't lose you."

"...and you're mine. I'm not going anywhere."