Truth

This is from yours truly. Never stop striving to be the best you can possibly be. Don’t try to be someone else, because who will that make you become?  The only thing that will do is make you a fake person, and you will have questions about who you are. These questions will fester, and you’ll fall deeper into its depths. If that behavior is continued, it will strip you of your soul to the point that you have no idea what you are. Though it may seem like I’m not outgoing or shy, this can be further from the truth. I am always myself, and I’m proud to be who I am. To be honest, I pick and choose who I want to talk to, or I plainly am not in the mood. When I am, you’ll see a whole ‘nother side of me that you wouldn’t perceive to being true. Alas, people will always have opinions about you. Some may be true, others could be wrong, but what truly matters is what you think. It doesn’t matter if they think that you might be weird, awkward, or anything else. If you have confidence in yourself, that’s all you need. So if you question yourself at any time, take a break, look into the mirror, take a deep breath, and reflect on yourself. I want you to look so deeply in your eyes that you could see your soul, figuratively of course, and once you work on being who you truly are, then you are truly golden.