Chapter 45

JUST GONNA POP IN AND SAY OMFG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. MY STORY IS ACTUALLY IN THE CHARTS AAAHH, I KNOW IT'S LIKE IN THE HUNDREDS SO ITS NOT MUCH TO MOST OF YOU, BUT IT IS TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH I DON'T DESERVE IT UGH. HERE'S A CHAPTER TO CELEBRATE <3 <3 <3 

Niall's POV: 

I'd smiled to myself as I covered Tori's eyes, keeping her body close to mine while we walked into the new room. She hasn't seen it completely finished, and I wouldn't let her in until it was done. She hummed impatiently and tried walking faster. I gently took her arm and slowed her down while chuckling. "Not so fast, flash." 

(y'know the superhero flash? Yeah? No? okay... this is awkward.) 

She huffed and stomped her foot as we stopped outside the light yellow door. Painted in blue, cursive was the name 'Caleb'. And underneath, written in the same cursive font, only in pink was the name 'Diana'. I smiled at Zayn's artwork and pried my hand from Tori's eyes. "Open." I ordered, her eyes fluttered open and a smile immediately found it's way onto her face. 

I watched her lips mouth the names as she read them, the smile never leaving her face. Slowly, she raised her hand to open the door and as she did so I heard her gasp loudly. 

Tori's POV: 

I pushed open the door and gasped at the sight. The room had - obviously - been painted yellow completely, the cot's had been painted a matching blue and pink to the colours on the door. Each had their own blankets and teddy bears. Hanging above them were cute little mobiles with sheep hanging off them. To the right of the room was a large bookcase, filled with childrens books and toys. And next to that was the chair I had been sitting on. In the corner was a changing table, with diapers and baby wipes in the draws underneath it. A small baby bath was next to it, that we could take into the bathroom ourselves. The rest of the room had cute rugs and toys, ranging from doll houses to toy cars for when they grow older. 

"Oh my gosh Niall, it's beautiful!" I breathed, running my fingers along Caleb's future bed. I went to turn around, and found all 5 boys standing at the door. When did they come from? They came in so quietly! 

"Surprise!" 

"Happy birthday!"

"Merry easter!"

I heard numerous shouts, making me laugh, trying to thank them through my breaths. "It's gorgeous boys, thank you." I said, half hugging them all and giving Niall a kiss to the cheek. He smiled lovingly down at me, making my insides melt. 

"It only took us 5 days, it was nothing." Zayn smiled. I gave him a 'really?' look. 

"If it wasn't for you all, there would be no room. So it's not nothing you egg!" I joked. Liam nuged Zayn's shoulder while laughing. 

"So thank you again, but if you'll excuse me, pregnant lady needs to use a bathroom." I said, waddling through the crowd. Niall chuckled silently while the others all grimaced, making me smirk. I rushed to the nearest bathroom. I felt my back ache slightly and my stomach turn uncomfortably. It hurt like hell, causing me to lean on the sink. It felt like my bladder was about to explode, and I made a slight squeal when I felt a warm liquid drizzle down my leg to my ankle. An excrutiating pain coursed through me suddenly, making me scream. 

I suddenly knew exactly what was happening. The door suddenly swung open, Niall stood there as I slowly sunk to the floor in pain, breathing heavily. His eyes widened. 

"Niall!" I screamed angrily. "Ring the fucking ambulance don't stand there!" I yelled. It wasn't my fault I sounded angry, don't blame me! It's not my fault the twins decided to just come unexpectedly. He stood for a few seconds before screaming to Harry to ring the ambulance. He rushed to my side and held my hand, smoothing back my hair as I struggled to breathe. 

The pain was almost unbearable, it felt like my lower region was on fire. I felt my eyes tearing up as I hissed out a breath, squeezing Niall's hand. 

Harry rushed in with his phone in his hand. "The ambulance are on their way." He said in a rushed, stressed tone. 

"Should we get her to the couch?" Louis questioned. Niall shook his head. 

"Leave it to the ambulance." He ordered. I screamed again, pounding my other fist on the ground. 

"WHY CAN'T THIS JUST BE EASY AND LESS PAINFUL!?" I cried in pain. My heart was racing a million miles per second, Niall tried to calm me but it wasn't working very well. I don't think anything could make this less painful. Try pushing two watermelons out of there, hey? Then you'd know how I feel. 

"FUCKING SHIT BAGS OF BROCOLLI AND CHEESE." I screamed random words as another pulse of pain shot through my lower area. I heard someone mumble 'what?' but chose to ignore it. I heard the front door being knocked on and someone running off to get it. Seconds later, three medics ran in with a stretcher bed. Niall was pulled from my sight and I was hauled up onto the bed.  

I let out painful, harsh breaths as my whole body ached. I was certainly not prepared for this type of thing. "Get me Niall!" I yelled as they pushed me out of the house and into the vechile. I heard someone call for him and in a flash, Niall was again by my side, rubbing my forehead with his thumb. 

"You'll be alright love, we're on our way to the hospital." He calmly spoke. I tried breathing slowly and deeply, but they came out in painful 'ooh's. My back felt like it was transforming into another animal and I couldn't even describe the pain. 

"They weren't supposed to be coming for another 2 weeks!" Niall said, his stress finally showing. One of the doctors nodded. 

"It's quite frequent that twins are born earlier, due to there not being enough room to grow anymore." The doctor explain as nurses surrounded me and plugged in machines and needles. I hissed in pain again and gripped the bed sheets. We came to a stop and I was rushed into the building. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

OH SHIT YOU GUYS WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YOU!? 

niether was I, don't worry. It kind of just happened and BAM it was on the page. I'm a wizard HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. not really. 

anywhooooo, so I had a maths exam today. And I had to write a SOSE essay. And finish my english assignment. Oh the joys. 

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN I LOVE YOU MUFFIN CAKES. XOXOXOXO

~k e l s e y x