Chapter 44

Tori's POV:

"I can't reach the paint!" I squealed, trying to stand on my tippy toes to grab the heavy paint bucket on top of the shelf. I heard a deep chuckle come from behind me, before Niall stood in front of me and grabbed the paint bucket effortless. I huffed a 'thank you' and took the paint out of his hands. I turned around and passed the paint to Zayn.

He gave me a small smile and walked over to a wall, popped open the lid and began painting the wall a creamy yellow colour. Seeing as the twins were both genders, I just know that my son wouldn't be pleased growing up in a pink room. It took me a while to convince Niall to let us change his gaming room into a nursery.

I tiredly seated myself down on one of the new cushioned chairs. Niall gave me a weary look and walked over, paint was all over his old, worn out shirt and the smallest droplets of sweat glistened on his forehead from the window to our left.

"Maybe you should go get some sleep, you look a bit worn down." He suggested, running a hand through his hair. I shook my head. I will be involved in designing my twins room, thank you.

"I'm fine, I just need to sit down for a bit." I gave him a reassuring smile and leaned back into the chair. He bit his lip, unsure of my decision but nodes and brushed a bit of hair out of my face before gently kissing my forehead.

"As long as you're okay." He mumbled against my skin and walked off to help Liam with lifting furniture into the room. I felt a body next to me while watching them and turned my head. Louis stood over me with a greeting smile.

"How are you?" He sighed gently, sitting down next to me. I smiled slightly.

"I'm very well, excited to say the least." His eyes lit up, the smile on his lips causing crinkles to form by his eyes. "How are you going?" I asked kindly.

"I'm great! Life is great!" He said enthusiastically. I grinned at his words.

"You deserve such happiness, Lou." He looked at me when I called him that and something flashed in his eyes.

"What?" I asked, completely clueless. He shook his head and stared at the floor. That bubbly, happy Louis had disappeared. And that's when it clicked, he was lying. He was so vulnerable and open at this second, that anyone could tell he wasn't okay.

"Louis, what's wrong?" I pleaded quietly after he didn't answer me the first time.

"Nothing, the name just rings a bell." He whispered. I cocked my head to the side. He didn't speak anymore and instead walked off, greeting Zayn with the same smile.

I knew what he was doing. He was acting. He was wearing a smile to cover the pain.

My thoughts were taken from me when Harry called my name. I snapped my head to him as he held up two blankets. "Where do you want these?" He asked, I pointed over towards the two cot's on the far side of the room.

"Just put one in each, please." I smiled. He nodded and walked off. I rested my head back, watching everyone move about, but I found my eyes lingering on Louis more often.

Was he depressed? Or just unhappy? I didn't know which, but I needed to find out before anything else happens. It worried me, that he could hide such emotions, but seeing him how he was just a few minutes ago, so fragile and numb, I didn't know what to do.

Maybe Chloe knew what was wrong with him, or maybe he keeps it from her too. Would he keep it from her?

I shook my head of the thoughts and stood, walking towards the kitchen. I'll make them some lunch. 10 minutes later and I'm walking back with a plateful of sandwhiches. I placed them down on a new table, that had plastic still covering it. All 5 boys had surrounded the table in seconds, making me laugh and take a seat in my chair again. 

The room was quarterly done, and with a bit more than a month to finish it, I think it'll be perfect. "So, you're naming the boy Harry, right?" I heard a deep voice ask, making me smile. 

"No Harry, I'm sorry to tell you." I laughed, turning to face him. He smirked and chuckled to himself. 

"Fine, fine. At least the middle name then." He joked, relaxing down next to me. I moved over for him to sit down properly and sighed, my eyes kept following Niall, the way his biceps tensed as he lifted and pushed furniture around the room. Saying it was a turn on would be an understatement. I could see Harry look from me to Niall, then back to me. 

"You two are perfect for each other, y'know?" He smiled a genuine smile. I felt my stomach erupt, turning and flipping at the mention of the two of us together. I turned my head to look at the curly haired boy. 

"How do you know that?" You couldn't just say 'thanks', could you Tori? You had to let the curiousity win. 

"The way you look at each other, the way you act around each other. How you two would do anything to make the other happy, or how you would jump in front of a bullet to save each other. You can just see it in your eyes, when he walks into the room, they light up like christmas lights. He's the exact same. It's like your soul mates." He breathed out all in one. I stared at him, amazed. He notices all of that? 

"Why do you take the time to notice all of those things?" I questioned. He gave me a small smile. 

"Because one day, I want exactly what you two have." He said quietly. I smiled, he was so cute. 

"You'll find her some day, Harry." I reasurred. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry this is such a shitty chapter :( I've been so distracted and school becoming busy again (being a senior sucks) and ughhhh, it's all too much. 

Anyway, GUYS I DYED MY HAIR A DARK BROWN RIGHT, AND IT CAME OUT CHESTNUT. I'M GONNA CRYYYYYY. I'LL SUE THE COMPANY FOR FALSE ADVERTISMENT. ANYWAY YEAH. 

Thank you all for being so patienttttt <3 CHECK OUT ED SHEERANS NEW SONG ON THE SIDE, I LOVE IT. TFIOS FANS WILL UNDERSTAND OKAY? OKAY. <3 

Love you alllll <3 xxx

~k e l s e y x