Chapter 13

Tori's POV:

I groaned as my ringtone went off, making me wake from my sleep. I sat up and reached for my phone, the caller ID was lit up on the screen and I smiled when I saw it was Chloe. Sliding my thumb across the green tab, the call answered and I stuck the phone to my ear. "Chloe!" I said cheerfully.

"Tori! Where in the hell are you?" She asked, worriedly.

"I'm at Niall's house. I was kicked out of home once I told Mum I was pregnant, she didn't take that too well. So Niall's letting me stay here." I explained, feeling my anger burn that my own Mother wouldn't support me on this.

"What!? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She gasped. I can just imagine her shocked face now.

"It would've helped if you answered your phone more often." I grumbled, rolling my eyes. I glanced at myself in the mirror and stuck my nose up at the sight. Geez, I need a shower.

"Oh whatever. As long as your safe, how long do you think you'll be staying there?" Chloe questioned. I shrugged my shoulders, then realised she can't see me.

"Hopefully until I have enough money to rent my own apartment or something. I'll ring Sue in a few days about my work. But for now I need to go, I'll call you later. Bye!" I called. She said goodbye back and I hung up.

Flipping the blanket off of me, I stood from my place and walked towards the bathroom. I opened the door and gasped. I hadn't seen the bathroom yet, but I wish I had sooner! Small, white tiles lined the wall and the same tiles - only bigger - covered the floor. A larger spa bath was in the far right corner, a shower connected next to it. A basin sat to my right and a large mirror hung above it. There was a toilet to my left and even that was perfect. Heck, the whole room was perfect!

"Wow.." I mumbled to myself, shutting the door behind me. There were two hooks on the other side of the door with two new, clean towels hanging off it and a bath mat in the basin cupboard. I laid it on the floor and turned on the bath taps, filling the bath up. It took no longer than 5 minutes and I decided to play some music on my phone.

I clicked on my favourite song, 'Borrow My Heart' by Taylor Henderson. I stripped of my clothes and sunk into the water, closing my eyes as I felt myself relax. Taylor's melodic voice flooded my ears, making my shoulders sway slightly to cute beat.

"I won't let you go, when your worlds in the dark, you can keep borrowing my heart." I sung quietly to his voice. I opened my eyes and looked towards my stomach. I smiled when I saw a small part of my stomach poking out of the water. My stomach had gotten bigger within the last 5 days, I'm almost 2 months already and you can see the bump clearly. If I wore a tight enough shirt, you would be able to tell I was pregnant.

I rubbed my hand over it gently, I can't wait for the day I feel it kick for the first time. The music seemed to fade into the background and it became just me and my small bump. "So, you're the trouble for all of this?" I chuckled. Of course, there was no response. "Getting kicked out, all the stress?" I asked again. But I wasn't angry, I was somewhat happy. I smiled to myself. "But there's still one thing you did help me with," I stopped rubbing my hand and held it on the skin that wasn't in the water. "You helped me find my Best Friend."

I know, I probably sounded crazy talking to my stomach. But to me it wasn't, there was a tiny person in there. Made from love, and has helped me through a lot already. I loved my baby and it wasn't even born. Now I understand when people say a baby and Mothers bond is one of the strongest things.

I decided it was time to get out and stood, unplugging the plug and stepping out. The cold air wrapped a chilled embrace around me, making me grip the towel and wrap it around me desperately. I clutched it around me and held it at my chest as I opened the door and walked towards my suitcase. I would unpack later.

I pulled out some yoga pants that were stretchy at my waist and loose at my ankles, then pulled on a singlet. I sighed knowing I'd have to go shopping for new clothes soon, give it another 2 months and I won't be able to fit anything I own now.

I tied my hair into a high pony tail and grabbed my phone from the bathroom, making sure to hand the wet towel up on the hook to dry. I walked back out of the bathroom and opened the bedroom door to walk out. I peeked through the hallway and saw no one was there.

Shrugging my shoulders, I walked out and into the kitchen. The TV was on but no one was watching it. I sighed, heating up the kettle for a cup of tea. I spun around and leant back on the bench, playing on my phone. Facebook got boring and I locked it again, shoving it in my pocket and looking up. I jumped back, screaming when I saw a tall, curly haired boy standing there smirking at me.

His green eyes looked me up and down. Four pairs of footsteps were heard running into the kitchen and I snapped my head to the left. I screamed again when I saw another 3 boys, one with black hair styled nicely into a quiff, the other with light brown hair, messily styled upwards. He had beautiful blue eyes, and small stubble growing on his chin. The other standing next to blue eyes was tall and lean built, he looked the manliest out of them all with a short beard growing slightly and short, brown hair.

I backed away so I was pressed up against the fridge door. "Well hello there." Curly smirked, looking me up and down. I wanted to redden his cheek so badly, but thought against it.

"Who are you!?" I screamed. A chuckle was heard from my left, making me look again. A certain blonde haired boy with brown roots pushed through the boys. He smiled amusingly at me and I frowned.

"Tori, calm down. These are just some of my mates." Niall grinned, gesturing to the four boys. I let out the breath I didn't realise I was holding and felt my muscles relax. The little 'bing' of the kettle sounded, telling me my tea was ready.

"Can you at least tell me there are people here, before they scare the hell out of me and I get arrested for murder?" I warned, looking at him with raised eyebrows. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Sorry, love. I thought you were asleep and didn't want to wake you." He said kindly. A small smile crept onto my face at his words but it quickly disappeared. "Hah!" Niall cheered, making me jump again. "I made you smile, I win." He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest proudly. The others snickered as I glared at him. I poured my tea and turned, leaning back on the bench and taking a sip.

I eyed the other boys and raised my eyebrows. I hadn't taken an actual look at them all before, seeing as I thought they were going to kidnap me or kill me. But they're all very attractive boys. Niall though, I find the most attractive.

"Anyway, this is Harry." Niall motioned to Harry. Harry sent me a wink, making Niall glare at him. "This is Zayn," He pointed to the black haired one. "Louis," Blue eyes. "And Liam." He finally gestured to the one with short, brown hair. I smiled at them as they gave friendly waves. I wonder if they knew about the whole pregnancy thing... I'll ask Niall later.

I sipped awkwardly on my cup of tea as they all started talking about football. I rolled my eyes, boys; and walked to the lounge, sitting down on the couch and flicking through the channel. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out to see I had a new message from Chloe.

'Hey, I was wondering seeing as I wasn't there before;
if you'd like to meet up somewhere? xx
-Chloe <3'

'Hey! And I don't even want to move though,
what if you just hung out here? I could ask Niall?
his mates are over is all. x
-Tori'

'Sure! I still haven't met this Niall. But should
be good! Text me when you have the answer. xx
-Chloe <3'

I turned down the TV and interrupted the little 'guy conversation' in the kitchen. "Niall?" I called, he immediately turning around with a concerned face. "Do you mind if my friend comes over?" I asked, giving him a sweet smile. He waved his hand in the air, letting out a 'pft'.

"You don't need to ask. Do you see these guys asking?" He laughed, pointing to the boys. They all tackled him, making them fall to the floor in a dog pile. I laughed as I heard them all groan. I quickly texted Chloe, telling her the address and waited for her to come.

The room suddenly fell silent and I grew suspicious. I looked around but didn't see any of the guys. "Ni-?"

"Raaaaaaa!" Voices cheered from behind me, making me scream and jump off the couch. Luckily my tea was on the coffee table. Otherwise I would've been burned. I glared as Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn tumbled over in laughter.

"Y-You shou-ld've seen yo-o-ur face!" Louis cried, rolling over on the floor while clutching his sides. I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Not. Funny." I scolded, looking away from them. The doorbell rang, snapping me away from their attention and instead walking quickly to the front door. I opened the door with a smile and squealed when I saw my other Best Friend, Chloe standing there with two blocks of chocolate. "Thank god you're here, I've spent not even an hour with them and I already need girl time!" I exaggerated, leading Chloe into the kitchen.

The boys were still doubled over in laughter, but looked at us when they heard us enter the room. Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry continued laughing, but Louis stopped and stared at us - no Chloe wide eyed. I glanced at her to see her the same, as if lost in his eyes. What is the world is happening here?

She snapped out of her trance, blushing and looking away from Louis. Louis smiled cutely and stood, the others finally stopped laughing and stood. Niall cleared his throat and adjusted his shirt, then gave Chloe a smile. "Hey, I'm Niall." He stuck his hand out for her to take which she gladly took, only pulled him in for a hug.

Niall was a bit taken aback, but hugged her back after a few seconds. They all introduced themselves, but Chloe seemed to take longer with Louis. They kept making strange eye contact, and every time Chloe looked away, she'd blush. I'll have to ask.

"So, anyway..." I trailed off. "Now that we all know who's who, we're going to go have some girl time. Chow, chow!" I spoke quickly, gripping Chloe's wrist and tugging her down the hallway to my room. I pushed open the door, pulled her in then shut it. "Okay. What in the world was that?" I asked, smiling.

She grew wide eyed and looked anywhere but me. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She coughed awkwardly.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! What's going on with that Louis kid?" I asked, tugging her down on the bed. She shrugged.

"I don't know, he's cute." She blushed. Aw, my girls got a crush!

"You have a crush on him, don't you!" I gasped. She gasped back, slapping my leg playfully.

"Don't say that! I do not! I've barely known him for half an hour, how could I have a crush on him." She started off loud, but her voice quietened into a mumble at the end. I smirked.

"Love doesn't have a time limit." I smirked, even wider. She narrowed her eyes.

"Are you saying I love him? Tori, I barely know the guy! I'm just attracted to him." She rolls her eyes at me.

"I'm not saying you love him now, but I have no doubt in the future that you won't." I grinned excitedly at her, kind of like when teenagers have little over-excitement attacks. I think they call it fangirling?

She blushed again, before gasping loudly. "Enough about me! What's going on with you and Niall eh?" She smirked back at me, knowing she has me trapped just like I did to her. I widened my eyes.

"Uh... Nothing."

"Don't lie to me! What's going on?" Her eyes narrowed at me. I gulped before my mouth spilled out the words I was trying to hide.

"Oh my god, Chloe I think I have feelings for him." I sighed dreamily. She smiled the exact smile I did to her and bounced up and down, throwing her hands in the air and doing a mini-happy dance. I tilted my head to the side at her.

"Yes! Now you two can be a couple, have a baby together, get married and grow old!" She cheered. I blocked her mouth, praying no one heard it from outside.

"We won't be a couple Chloe. He doesn't like me." I sighed. She frowned and waved me off.

"Bullshit. I see the way he looks at you, even for those 30 minutes out there!" She grinned, making butterflies in my stomach set off. I blushed and looked down at my fingers. He looks at me in a way?

"He likes you Tori, he really does."

Those words made my heart melt. What if he really does care?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! NOPE! AKCNVLNEADK:JGKNEAIPDH Niall, you lil sugar honey iced tea! #SHIPPINGTORISINCETHISSTORYWASMADE.. Ahhhhg, I can't wait to see if they'll become a couple or not :3

(NOT PROOF READ)

Hope you enjoyed! xx