Chapter 10

Tori's POV:

I finally managed to squirm out of Niall's grip and jump off of him. I stuck out my hand to help him up which he gladly took. "I can't believe you're actually here! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I yelled excitedly. He looked shocked at my reaction.

"You've been looking for me?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded my head. "But... I thought you hated me? When you ran off I seriously thought I had lost you fore-"

"Can we forget about that? Please." I asked, looking down at my shoes. He nodded, mumbling a 'sorry'. Oh man, I have no idea how I'm going to tell him. "Uh... Niall?" I asked, becoming extremely nervous. I looked up at him, my eyes finding his. His eyes told me to continue, but I couldn't find the words. "Um... I-I... I'm p-" The ringing of my phone stopped me mid sentence. I sighed in frustration, but relief at the same time and pulled out the phone to check the caller ID. Mum! I put a finger up to Niall to excuse myself as I walked away from him to answer.

"Hey Mummy!" I said childishly.

"Hi Hun, how are you?"  She asked. There was mumbling in the background but I ignored it.

"Uh..." Shit, they don't know! "Mum, could I call you back? I need to tell you something important, but now's not the time." I spoke, glancing back at a patiently waiting Niall.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, concern in her voice.

"Everything's fine. I'm just busy at the moment, I'll call you later. Bye, love you!" I spoke before hanging up. I sighed and walked back over to Niall. He smiled at me and I flashed him a small smile back.

"Can I have your phone for a second?" He asked, holding his hand out. I have it to him, unlocking it first. He typed in something before locking it and giving it back to me. "Now you can call me." He smiled cheekily. I playfully glared at him and sat down on the park bench.

I patted the spot next to me, motioning for him to sit down. He followed and sat down next to me. I sighed, here goes nothing. "Um, Niall... Do you remember when we... you know?" I asked, glancing at him then back to my feet. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Yeah.. I do. Why?" He asked, confusion clear in his voice. I coughed slightly.

"Uh... D-Did you use protection?" I asked quietly. He clearly didn't hear me and leaned in closer.

"Pardon?" He said politely. I sighed, my cheeks heating.

"Did you use protection?" I asked clearer, and louder. People gave us disgusted glares as they walked past. I glared back at them, being childish. Niall seemed to tense beside me. I knew the answer, but I just hope he'd catch on.

"What are you saying exactly?" He asked suspiciously. I gulped deeply as he sat there staring at me. We sat in silence for another 20 seconds before I finally spoke up.

"Niall?"

"Hm?" He hummed in response. I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."

I watched as his whole body tensed and his face paled, he stared at the ground, not blinking. I clamped my eyes shut, he's going to leave me now. He's going to go a ditch me to have the fun life an 18 year old should.  

"And... I'm the Father?" He asked, making my eyes snap open. He still stared at the ground, only this time he was blinking and his leg jigged up and down. His hands were held together and his lips were pressed against them.

"Y-Yes..." I sighed, waiting for him to get up and leave. He still sat there though, as if deep in thought before nodding his head.

"H-How far along are you?" He asked quietly, not glancing at me.

"A month and almost 2 weeks." I said, looking down at my hands. I peered at him through my eyelashes every now and then for any movement or action. I was waiting for him to leave. It seems what the typical 18 year old guy would do, I mean, what teenage boy wants to look after a child when he could be out partying and hooking up with hot chicks?

"Shit." He cursed, running his hands through his hair and biting his lip. I sighed and stood.

"I get it, you don't want a child. It's fine. You can go live the life a normal 18 year old guy should! Go party, get drunk, hook up with girls!" I said, throwing my hands in the air then dropping them to my sides. "I'll take this baby and myself and get out of your life. Goodbye Niall." I said quietly, looking to the ground and turning on my heel.

I held back tears and sniffed as I wiped my face. I knew he wouldn't want this. But I can't bring myself to get an abortion when the baby has done nothing wrong, it's just cruel! I guess I'm just going to have to raise this baby on my own.

Or so I thought.

A strong grip grabbed my wrist, making me spin around. I held a shocked expression on my face as I came only inches from Nialls. I could feel his minty breath brush on my lips. You could see our breaths mixing together in the air from the cold, literally. I sucked in as he stared into my eyes, his bright, blue eyes becoming my weakness.

He loosened his grip on my wrist and slid his hand down to mine, entwining our fingers together. He did so with the other and I felt my heart skip a beat. We were so close. "Never in a million years, would I ever leave you again." He spoke huskily, one of his hands were taken out of mine and placed on my small baby bump. I glanced down at my stomach before looking back up into his eyes. "Or our baby." He whispered, emphasising the 'our'. I shivered slightly at his words before jumping into his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck.

I nuzzled my face into his chest, breathing in his intoxicating cologne. I felt his finger brush against my sides as he snaked his arms around my waist and burried his face in my neck. "Thank you." I sniffed, smiling to myself. I never realised how lucky I was to have him in my life, even if we are friends having a baby together, if Niall was there everystep of the way, then I know I'd be fine.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

kajccnjkjvddnsaofirebofovnidacsdcidjifvwh9ribfinvndc done. too many feels. bye *jumps off cliff*

So like, I JUST WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS <3 ILY ALL! xox Buttttt I've been thinking... not many people tell me what they think of the story in the comments so i'm going to make a game! The person with the best comment, that I like the most, will have a chapter dedicated to them, and if they comment the best comment again then they still get a chapter dedicated and so forth.. SO WHAT DO YOU SAY? WOOOOO!

The next chapter shall be up soon! xx