Chapter 12

Niall's POV: 😱 (i know ;p)

"So who is she?" Lillian and i were currently sitting in the back room lounging on the couch, when she decided to ask about the she devil standing in the living room with Harry.

"She is a manipulative little witch. Arielle and Harry have been an on and off thing for about a year. Something happened between the two and they haven't talked or seen each other in months, or so we thought. He never told us what happened between them." It's true, every time we would ask Harry about what happened between them he would gives us the cold shoulder and basically tell us to piss off. I was always suspicious as to why Harry would actually date her, sure she was pretty but thats all she was, literally, she was just a pretty face.

"Well i suppose it doesn't really matter does it?" Her voice sounded sad and that made me quite angry. Lillian is a lovely girl and should be treated as so, Harry really doesn't  know what he is missing out on.

"Lillian, Harry does these kind of things all the time, I love the lad like he is my brother, but he plays these games and you were just another one of his victims" Her face fell with my words causing me to rethink what i am trying to say. "But you are beautiful Lil and smart and funny, and he is missing out on a chance with a great girl." She blushed tremendously which made me smile, she is cute when she blushes.

"Thanks Niall. It was only just a week but i felt like maybe he actually did like me." She shook her head standing up from the small couch we were sitting on and went over to the minnie fridge.

"Lillian, he is stupid for not liking you. It will be okay." I promised her standing up from my previous spot as well. She turned to face me and thats when i noticed the tears that had fallen from her beautiful blue eyes. My heart sank and i immediately took three strides to her, wrapping her in my arms. I know how she is feeling, the feeling of being played. She hesitantly wrapped her small arms around my torso and continued to cry. Her tears dampened my shirt but i could care less at the moment, all i could think about was this broken girl in my arms, a girl who has had her heart broken one to many times. A sudden idea popped into my head making me smile as i pulled away from her a tad. "Hey, what if we made him jealous? Ya know make him see what he is missing?" I was mostly asking this for my benefit, i know it seems kind of selfish but i can't help but be attracted to her.

She looked up at me with shock evident on her face and i instantly regretted my words. But then to my surprise a cute smile spread across her face and she stood up quickly.

"Niall! That's a great idea! I am so sick of being played and this would be perfect payback!" She grabbed my hands and forcefully yanked me to my feet. I laughed loudly at how adorable she was, then she stood on her tip toes to give me a light peck on the cheek. I frowned when this happened, wasn't i suppose to feel sparks? Hmm. I pushed away the thought and hugged her closely to me. 

"Hey guys Liam wants to know--- WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE TO WALK IN ON THIS SHIT?!?!" Louis's loud screaming caused Lillie and I to pull apart.

"We were just huggin' mate." I spoke smoothly even though i am sure my cheeks were as red as a fire truck. 

"Hugging, making babies, same thing," His hands waving around as he spoke."Liam needs to know if you guys want to go out for dinner tonight?" 

I looked over to Lillian who just shrugged her shoulders going back over to the couch. I looked back over to Lou and nodded my head letting him know we would go. 

"OKAY!" He shouted slamming the door closed. 

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL JACKASS!" Lillian screamed at the closed door which didn't block the sound of Lou's booming laughter. She just rolled her eyes and then looked up at me. "This would be the perfect time to get revenge?" An evil smile etched its way onto her pink lips, making my stomach lurch with nervousness. What in the hell did i get myself into?

*AUTHORS NOTE*

*SORRY FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER!*