Chapter 11

Lillian's POV:

Is it bad to feel something for two people at the same time? That maybe you have this attraction for two people at once? Well that was the problem i was struggling with at this moment while sitting at the foot of my bed. I have been sitting here for the past thirty minutes, staring at my bedroom wall, trying to figure out what the hell happened in that kitchen. I'm almost positive it was nothing but i can't help but feel there was a little something there. I feel almost guilty for being attracted to Niall, but I don't think i should, its not like Harry and I are dating. Which is something i need to address before we get on the road. I stood up from my bed and walked over to my door only to have it swung open, almost hitting my in the face.

"What the actual hell?!" I screamed, my voice going an octave higher from the fright of being almost hit in the face.

"Sorry love!" Just the person i wanted to talk to.

"Harry, We need to talk." I pulled my hand out of his way just as he was about to grab it, I didn't want to be distracted from what i wanted to say, and lord knows this boy could make me lose my train of thought just by barely touching me.

"What about?" His eyes were full of concern and worry, which made my heart drop to my stomach with nervousness.

"Well umm I... Okay look, It has been almost a week since our date and you have been kissing me and touching me in a way that a boyfriend would, but yet you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend. I can't continue what we are doing Harry unless I know where we stand. I like you, and I'm taking a huge risk here doing this because I have had bad experiences, but for some damn reason, that baffles even me, my mind is telling me to give you a chance. But I will not continue this of its not serious." He kept his on on me the entire time i spoke and i couldn't read his expression, which was scaring the shit out of me.

"Lillie, I can't." What? What the hell? WHAT? I couldn't even think straight, what he freaking serious?

"Are you kidding me?" I started laughing, I could help it. I am so beyond pissed that he played me like this, and the only thing i could think to do right now was laugh. "You asshole. You played me. I.. I can't even form a proper sentence because i am so freaking confused on how you "can't"!! You have been acting like a boyfriend to me for the past week Harry! A week!" He steps away from me, probably do to my yelling in his face, but at this point i could care less. "And then you just decide that you can't be with me? Well then I can't be around you. Do not come near me, Do not speak to me, and do not touch me even the slightest bit while we are on this tour, or ever. You are such an asshole Harry!" His eyes drift down to the floor and I scoff at his reaction, Coward. "Get out."

His eyes shot up to me and i could see they were glazed over as if he was trying not to cry. Good try, he should become an actor. He still stood there looking at me and it was pissing me off even more.

"I said get out Harry!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He jumped backing up more and then finally walked out of my room, giving my door a hard slam as he closed it behind him.

I sank to the floor, bringing my knees up to my chest and cried. It was so stupid for me to cry because i knew this would happen. Every time i try to break down the walls that guard myself, I end up getting hurt. When ever i would start to like someone, something would go wrong and it was like we never existed to each other. I am so sick of it all, i am so sick of not having a decent guy who likes me for me and wants more from me than just sex. Guys would bolt after they found out that i wasn't going to have sex with them. I am not that type of girl, i respect myself a million times more than that. I was saving myself for the person i marry and plan on spending the rest of my life with, and scum bag boys couldn't respect that. Thats why most of my relationships didn't work.

"Lillian? Are you ready? We are about to leave!" Louis threw my door open, making it hit my wall. Once he saw my position, he rushed over to me, wrapping me in his arms. "Lillian whats wrong?"

"Har--Harry." Was all i could managed to get out between my violent sobs. My whole body shook in his arms as my tears continued to flow freely down my face.

"I'm going to beat his arse!" Anger laced his tone making my body tense and my crying to subside.

"No Louis! Do not do that! He is one of your best mates and i don't want to be the reason behind the two of you being angry at each other." He pulled away a little to look at my face, he wiped away a few stray tears and i smiled warmly at him. He reminded me a lot of how Liam use to comfort me during a break-up, Louis is like a brother to me.

"Lillian.."

"No Louis, I promise its okay! i'm okay! Its his loss anyway right?" I chuckled horsely, wiping my face with my hands quickly. I stood up out of his embrace and walked over to my suitcases, grabbing the handles of each, then turning to face him. "Lets go!"

I bolted out of my door, Louis in tow, and ran down the stairs. Everyone was standing in the doorway saying their goodbyes to my parents. My eyes landed on Harry to see him staring directly back at me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my parents. My mother was the first one to pull me into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh Lillian, I am going to miss you dearly!" She chocked out a sob, which almost made me start crying again. I dropped my suitcases and hugged the life out of my mom. I was going to miss her so so much, she was like my bestfriend, the person i could talk to about anything.

"I'm going to miss you too mom." She loosened her hold on me, only to be replaced by a stronger set of arms. I buried my head in my fathers chest as his kissed the too of my head.

"Be careful Lillian, But have fun. You deserve to be happy and maybe this is what you need." I stepped back and smiled at him. My parents wrapped their arms around each other as Liam came to stand beside me. "Love you to the moon." My father and mother said to Liam and I.

"Love you to the moon and back." Liam and I spoke together. It was always our thing that we did with our parents. We all embraced in a group hug and when we broke free, i looked over at Liam to see tears filling his eyes. He didn't get to come home much and when he did it wasn't for long. So it hurt him to say goodbye to them so soon.

Soon everyone was pilling onto the tour bus, i looked back at my house before stepping up the steps on the bus to see my parents standing at the doorway. I sent a small wave their way, then continued up the steps. Maybe this was a good thing for me, being out on the road exploring new places, making mew memories. But that all seemed to disappear from my mind when i took the final step up the stairs to see Harry with his arm draped around the shoulders of a tall blonde girl. She was flawless, but that only made my heart break more. So this was the reason he rejected me?

"Guy's i would like you to meet Arielle." He spoke to everyone, but looked straight at me. My eyes locked with his and i wanted to look away so bad, but i couldn't.

"Are you serious Harry?!?" To my surprise the person that shouted that was Niall. "Why is she on here?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. Did he not like her or something?

"She will be joining us on tour Niall." Harry said through gritted teeth. Niall laughed loudly and then rolled his eyes. He stood up, shoulder checking Harry while walking over to me. He bent down a little so he could look me in the eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked grabbing the sides of my face. I nodded but silently begged him with my eyes to take me away from here. He smiled at me before taking my hand and one of my suitcases. He walked quietly past our shocked friends and an angry looking Harry.

"We will be in the back room. If anyone wants to come back here feel free to do so. Oh besides Harry and his skanky play toy." My jaw dropped at Niall's choice of words while everyone but Harry and his little friend snickered.

"NIALL!" Harry shouted at him. Niall opened the door to the back room, pushing me in so that i was standing behind him. He turned around to face Harry and said something that even had me laughing.

"Oh can it Harry! She has had more rides than a roller coaster!" And then he slammed the door shut.

*************************************

Eh okay, this chapter sucked. Sorry if its short! I'll try to make the next ones better! :)