Chapter 10

Lillian's POV:

Today was the day we were leaving for tour, and you could say i was nervous as hell. I have seen how fans react to when the boys have girls with them, A lot of them say hurtful things that are totally uncalled for. Even though i knew better than to listen to what they have to say, because their hurtful words are out of jealousy, it still made me nervous to think they wouldn't accept me. I mean i guess for right now they would just be accepting me as a friend of the guys. Yeah, Harry has still not officially asked me to be his girlfriend, but yet he can be all lovey dovey with me whenever he feels like it. It actually really pisses me off, i mean if he wants to act this way towards me i need to know where we stand. In the few days i have spent with him, i can say i really like him. He makes me laugh, smile, and feel all around happiness. I like the way he smiles with dimples on full display, the way he kisses my nose when we are cuddling on the couch, or when he makes the funniest faces to try and get me to laugh. The simplest things he does can make my heart practically beat out of my chest. But thinking about all of this scares me to no end, the feelings that i have been feeling towards him are very familiar, and i don't know if I'm ready for what those feelings have in store.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind, snapping me out of my thoughts, as i was was washing the last of the dishes for my mum before we head out.

"Hello love." his raspy voice sounded out sending shivers down my spine. A grin crept across my lips, turning in his arms to see his beautiful smile.

"Hello sir Edward!" His smile faded into a playful pout, causing a chuckle to fall from my mouth.

"You know i don't like it when you call me that!" He whined still pouting.

"Sorry sir Edward." I said with a serious face, which only made him pout more. His expression quickly changed as if he remembered something.

"Lillie... There is something i need to tell yo--." But he was cut off by Niall swinging the kitchen door open.

"Guys the bus leaves in ten!" he screamed while running around the island of the kitchen. His second time coming around Harry happen to stick his foot out causing Niall to let out a girly squeal before falling to the floor. Harry burst out laughing while i pushed him away angrily, i found it completely rude for Harry to do that, and bent down to help Niall.

"Harry that was so uncalled for!" I yelled trying to check if Niall was okay. He sat up slowly pulling a face showing he was in pain.

"It was a joke! I didn't mean for him to get hurt!"

"That was childish Harry." i spoke calmly before turning my attention back to Niall.

Harry let out an angry breath before stalking out of the kitchen. I sat down on my knees and pulled Niall's hand away from where he had it rested on his leg.

"May I?" I asked, gesturing to his leg. He nodded, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes but he refused to let them fall. I rolled up his pants leg, ignoring when he sucked in a sharp breath when my hand accidentally made contact with the his, and saw a gash about an inch long going down his leg. I starred confused at it wondering how just from falling he could get a cut that big. I looked around the area he had fallen and saw a piece of glass that must have been forgotten when i was cleaning up the mess Louis made when he dropped a glass last night.

"It hurts really bad!" He breathed out trying to stay calm but failing miserably.

"Okay, you stay right here Nialler and I'm going to get the first aid kit." I stood up from my spot on the floor and rushed out the kitchen door, ignoring all the weird stares i got from everyone in the living room, and rushed up stairs to my bathroom. After i grabbed my first aid kit, i grabbed the rubbing alcohol from under my sink and hoped Niall wasn't a big baby, because this stuff was going to burn. When i made it back into the kitchen Niall was laid back on the floor with his hands in the air making strange noises.