Chapter 1

Lillians POV:

"Lillian its not what it looks like!" he screamed running after me.

"Not what it looks like!? how stupid can you be Brad? I saw you both with my own eyes! Do not try and play me as a fool!" I managed to choke out between sobs. Not giving it another thought, I jumped in my car and zoomed out of Brad's driveway.

He cheated on me... after two damn years, he actually cheated on me, and with my bestfriend! My thoughts consumed my mind, that I didn't realize the car coming at me, full speed. The last thing I remember was bright lights blinding my vision, then everything went black.

*********************************************************

"Lillian?! LILLIAN!!"

I jolted awake, breathing heavy, beads of sweat rolling down my face. I looked around taking in my surroundings, my gaze landing upon the face of my very concerned looking mother. A dream, it was just a dream.

"Your having those nightmares again aren't you." My mother stated, brushing the strands of sweat covered hair that was matted to my forehead aside. Sitting up, avoiding eye contact with her, I went over to my closet to grab clothes for school. I heard her sigh before she stood up to stand behind me. "Its obvious you have them Lillie, when I have to come in here almost every night and wake you up because you are screaming to the top of your lungs. We are going to have to call your doctor again..."

"No!" I yelled whipping around to face her. "I am not going back to the shrink! You don't get it do you? I have to live with what happened to me everyday. I have to wake up, go to school and put a smile on my face and pretend like nothings wrong! That's what that ignorant shrink told me to do! Look where it got me mom! No where. So no you don't need to call the "doctor" because I'm fine, and I don't need help from someone who thinks that helping someone is to tell them to act like the problem is not there."

She looked shocked that I had been so straightforward with her on the subject. But I was not about to go to a shrink that was no help at all.

"Fine Lillie. Do what you want." She stormed out of my room, slamming my door shut behind her.

I get that she is trying to help, But I just need to deal with this on my own.

Sighing in frustration, I slowly made my way to the bathroom to shower. I washed my hair with unsented shampoo and conditioner, I like for my perfume to be the only thing people can smell on me, then washing my body and face I finally climb out of the warmth of my shower. Grabbing my outfit I chose to wear today, I walked out of my room to see a boy sitting on my bed with his back facing me. I let out a loud shriek and try to cover myself up as much as possible with the towel I had on, which came down to about an inch below my bum. The boy spun around and covered their eyes as soon as they noticed that I was pretty much naked.

"Liam? what in the bloody hell are you doing here!!" I yelled recognizing the boy sitting on my bed.

"Well I was here to see my little sister, But now I'm going to go outside and wait for her to get dressed!" He chuckled and ran out of the room.

I rolled my eyes smiling and put on my outfit. I went over to my full length mirror with a desk attached to the side and did my hair and makeup. After finishing up everything I ran quickly out of my room only to come face to chest with someone.

"SHIT!" I yelped while rubbing my forehead.

"Sorry love, Didn't see you there." A deep angelic voice rung out. I looked up to see a pair of mezmorizing emerald green eyes.

"Uh no,"I said clearing my throat. "Its my fault I should have watched where I was going."

"I'm Harry by the way." He stated sticking out his hand between us. I lightly shook his hand.

"I know, Your in my brothers band. I'm Lillian." He just simply smiled at me, as if waiting for something. "Uh are you looking for something?"

As if snapping out of a day dream he shook his head, causing ringlets to fall across his forehead. He pushed them aside and stuck his hands in his pockets awkwardly.

"Yeah, I was looking for the loo. "

"Its third door on your right down the next hallway. " I said pointing behind me with my thumb.

"Thanks." He walked past me, quickly walking down the hallway.

"No problem!" I shout after him.

I made my way downstairs, but some how manage to trip over thin air and fall the rest of the way down the stairs. Gosh I'm such a freaking clutz.

"Lillie!? Are you okay?" Liam yelled while running over to help me up.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I said standing up and brushing the imaginary dust off myself.

"Your always falling!" Liam laughed at me.

"I did not fall I simply high five the floor with my face!" He just rolled his eyes and went back over to the couch that seated three other boys.

"Liam! I cant find it!" A whiny voice rung out through the house. The kitchen door swung open to reveal a tall, bleach blond girl, with too much makeup on and clothes that looked ten sizes to small. She stomped over to Liam and plopped down onto his lap. Her gaze fell upon me and her nose scrunched up making her look like she smelt something horrid. "Who is this?"

"This." I said pointing to myself. "Can speak for herself and I would like to know who you are seeing as I live here."

Chuckles escaped the boys mouths that were sitting on the couch but they quickly covered it up with a cough when she shot them a death glare.

"I'm Lisa, Liam's girlfriend." she replied rolling her eyes in a "duh" manor.

"Well I'm Liam's sister, whom he failed to mention to that he had a girlfriend." I looked her over with a face of disgust. " And a trashy one at that."

That set the boys off, Niall rolled off of the couch onto the floor in hysterics, while Louis and Zayn were practically laying on top of eachother laughing.

"Lillie!" Liam's voice boomed out, making everyones laughter come to a hault.

"What?" I asked putting on a innocent look. I spoke my mind, and Liam knew that.

"Kitchen. Now." he said in a stern tone.

"Dir yes Dir." I replied mimicking Major Pain, and giving him a fake solute. He gave me a death glare and went ahead of me to the kitchen. I turned around to see Liam's girlfriend looking at me with a sickly sweet smile. I smiled back at her and pretended to grab something out of my pocket, and pulled my hand out to flip her off. Laughter filled the room again as I followed behind Liam. I made it into the kitchen to see Mum, Dad, and a very angry looking Liam sitting at the kitchen table.

"We need to talk." My father stated.

Well shit.

********************************************************

*AUTHORS NOTE!!! *

Hope you guys liked it!!