Chapter 9

Lillian's POV:

We were are currently piled up in Louis' car, No-one has said a thing since we got in. I pressed my head against the cold glass of the window a soft sigh escaping my lips. This seem to have got Harrys' attention because i felt his hand slip in mine and give it a small squeeze. I was so lost in my own thoughts that i almost didn't see our destination.

"STOP! It's right there!" I screamed pointing to where I saw Liam's car parked. My heart was about to beat out of my chest as i threw the car door open and ran for Brad's front door, ignoring the protests of everyone screaming at me to stop. My focus was Liam, my big brother thinking once again he can just come and save the day, when in fact ill be the one saving him.

I reached the door slightly out of breath from running full speed. I reached out for the door knob and twisting it slowly,hoping to make as little noise as possible. But before i could open it i felt a pair of arms pull me away from the door. I whipped around to see Harry standing there looking angry, i really didn't have time for this.

"I don't even want to hear what you have to say, thats my brother in there." He stood there staring at me and i just rolled my eyes and continued to open the door. "Be quiet." I whispered to him.

The door made a slight squeaking noise, making me cringe with fear. I finally push the front door open all the way and stepped inside, Harry in tow behind me. As i made my way further into the house i saw chips and soda all over the floor. The only noise that was heard was the soft song coming from the end credits of the movie that was being watching on the tv. I looked back at Harry to see his eyes scanning the room in fear. I grabbed his hand making him shift his gaze to me.

"Its okay. Just trust me and do not do anything stupid." he gave me a slight nod of his head and then we continued hand in hand further into the house.

My feet came to an abrupt stop in the hallway as i saw a light coming from one of the bedroom doors. I heard faint talking on the other end, making me shift to stand in front of the door with my ear against it.

"I suggest you let me go right now you sick bastard!" My brothers voice roared out with so much anger.

"Now now Liam, You are the one who came here coming to pick a fight with me after all this time. I told you and your whore of a sister what would happen if either of you crossed my path again." Brads voice sent a shiver of fear done my spine.

I gained up enough courage and twisted the knob and threw the door open. My breath hitched in my throat at the sight in front of me, there sat my brother tied up to a chair with a huge gash across his forehead and a busted lip. My eyes found the one person i could have went without seeing for the rest of my life. He stood there just staring at me with his mouth slightly agape. All of the memories of him came flooding back to me, the long talks on the phone, the sweet kisses we shared, the I love you's, The love.... But out of all those memories the one that stuck out the most, was the one of finding him cheating on me with my bestfriend. And thats all it took for me to rush towards him and punch him straight in the face.

"Harry! Get Liam now!" I screamed not taking my eyes off of the boy laying on the floor covering bloody his nose with his hand.

"No Lil--"

"Harry you have five damn seconds to get my brother out of here!" This was my fight and i am going to handle it.

Brad looked up at me with a smirk falling across his lips. I heard Liam and Harry leave the room as Brad spoke.

"Lillian baby... You are as beautiful as ever. Come to beg me to take you back?" He said while getting up off the floor.

I laughed loudly who the hell did this guy think he was? "You honestly think i would come back to your psychotic ass? You are sadly mistaken you worthless piece of shit!" I spat out.

This smirk whipped clean off his face and soon was replaced with a look of pure anger. But that wasn't going to affect me, he messed with my brother and i might be a girl, but I'm going to beat his ass!

"Oh sweet naive little Lillian... We both know why you are really here. You cant quit thinking about me, i knew it was only a matter of time before you came crawling back." He spoke lowly growing closer to me with each word. A wide smirk spread across my lips as i leaned towards him, his face showing a sign of shock before returning to anger.

"You caught me Brad.. This whole time i have been thinking of you... how we first met, how we fell in love, out first kiss. But then i remember why we are in the situation in the first place, You cheated on me asshole!" As soon as the words left my mouth my leg lifted up and connect to in-between his legs. He let out a loud yelp before falling to the floor. "Be expecting the police you ass, because im pretty sure my friends already called them!" With that i ran out of the bedroom and and through the house. The sound of police sirens blared through my ears as i made my way out of the house. I glanced around to see my brother along with the other boys surrounded by huge men. I caught a glimpse of them trying to fight their way through them, and when the finally spotted me they stopped struggling. Liam broke free of them and came running towards me full speed. I crashed into him and held onto him tightly, sobbing into his chest as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Lillian I'm so glad you are okay! The body guards wouldn't let me go so i could help you! Im so so sorry Lillie!" He rushed out between sobs.

"Liam its okay i promise, i just care that your okay." I managed to choke out in-between crying. I suddenly felt more arms wrap around us and i glanced up to see our tear stained friends faces. I smiled up at them and then my gaze falling upon Harry who was frowning. I broke free from Liam and practically leaped into Harry's arms, causing him to stagger back a little but kept his arms around me.

"Lillie..." He breathed out, seeming a loss for words. I glanced up at him stepping on my tippy toes and capturing his lips in a chaste kiss. Pulling back slightly i rested my forehead against his. "Baby I'm so glad your okay." He muttered out.

"Im okay Harry.. i promise." He pulled back looking me over from head to toe and then showered my face in kisses making me giggle. I hugged him tighter, feeling safe in his arms. I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me break free from Harry. I turned around and came face to face with the Sheriff.

"Lillian.. What happened here?" Sheriff Michel spoke calmly. I could tell he was trying to control his anger.

"Liam came over to have a chat with Brad after he found out what had happened last year, and when we got here Brad had Liam tied up to a chair beaten and bruised. Then i beat the shit out of your son Sheriff." If this was any other cop, i would not have spoken this way. But for one this was Brads dad and second i have known the man my entire life.

"Lillie.. Now is not the time for your mouth. I have had enough of this situation with Brad, you can bet you would be seeing him again. Im sorry for this Lillie..... I don't understand what is wrong with him." He sighed loudly running his hands down his face.

" Its okay." I said quietly. He nodded once and turned around to help put his son in the back of a cop car. My heart dropped as i saw Sheriff Michel look at his son with such disappointment.

"He is the Sheriff's son?" Harry whispered from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded turning around in his arms.

"Can we go home?" My voice cracking slightly.

"Of course love." We walked hand in hand back to the car with everyone. I stopped before i got in the car and looked back at Brad. He was staring straight at me with the most murderous glare i have ever seen and i knew... this was only the begging of all of this.

*AUTHORS NOTE!* PLEASE READ!

So I'm going to go back and edited some of the previous chapters because i just noticed i royal screwed up in some places lol so please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter! :3 and before you comment saying "Why did she telling liam and harry to leave?" or "why didn't they help her?" I wanted to make her independent, and i didnt want it to be a typical boys saves girl cliche. I felt she needed to fight this fight because it was hers to begin with.. So yeah thats why she handled it herself lol.