Chapter 20『Taking Away』

No One POV

Grell and Madame suprises as Ronald appear in sudden. "Ronald? What are you doing here?" asked Grell.

Ronald then cares the little body in his arm then look at Grell. "To saved you, of course. I'm glad that I just made in time since I followed you." said Ronald.

"Who are you?" asked Madame. Ronald look at her and smile. "I'm Ronald Knox. Sutcliff-senpai Junior in Shinigami Association. I guess this is your first time meet me, Angella-san." said Ronald. Madame silent as she overawed of his appearances.

"Don't worry, I just came here alone. William didn't know about this." Ronald look at (Y/n), feels guilty. "By the way, Senpai and Madame... I'm sorry to telling you this but... (Y/n) will might lost some of her memories about you two." said Ronald.

Both of them suprises, Grell stands up and grabs Ronald collar shirt. "What do you mean she will mighy lost some of her memories about us?!" yelled Grell.

Ronald look at Grell with no emotion. "I took some of her memories, thats the only think I can do to stop her." said Ronald.

Madame disbelief "D-Don't tell me..!"

"Yes, she might don't remember all about you in the past. Thats how we are as Shinigami. I'm also feels bad to you too, Senpai." Grell eyes widen as he got Ronald's point.

"S-she will not remember me too?" asked Grell in trembling. Ronald shakes his head. "I'm not sure, but that what I'm afraid now... She might don't remember all of us, Senpai. Because I put the use amnesia poison to stop her. Thats the only thing I can do." said Ronald. Grell release him as he froze.

He falls on the ground with tremble through his body. "I-its not true right?"

Madame walks to Ronald and slaps him. "There must be other way to save her, right?!"

Ronald sighs and shakes his head. "There is no other option to get back her memories."  said him as he turn around.

Suddenly, he bump into someone infront him. He look at the person.

"My apologize for distrub you guys, but it seems like you guys having a problem." said Sebastian with smiles.

His eyes then turn to Madame who suprises at his appearance. "I can tell why I scent reborn human. It seems like we meet again, Madame Red." said Sebastian.

Madame speecless.

Grell stand up, glares at Sebastian. "Whats the reason for you to interupt my business."

Sebastian bow. "How rude I am, I should have told you from early. The reason why I came here is.. I'm going to take Bloody Red to keep her from making other bad situation."

All of them suprises.

"No way, I won't give her to you!!" said Madame blocking who stands infront Ronald that cares child body.

She glares Sebastian. "Even she betrayed and made trouble to this city. But... She is my friend!!"

Sebastian slaps her, make her turn around before he knock her out by her neck and she falls on the ground.

"Madame!" Grell and Ronald shouted.

Sebastian look down on her with his eyes change into demonic eyes. "You just a weak human and can't do anything." said Sebastian.

Without the shinigami notice, Sebastian kicks Ronald away causing he guard and let go of (Y/n).

Sebastian quickly take away her before she fell.

"Ronald!" Grell look at Sebastian in angry because of what he did. "You..!!"

Grell runs toward him and attack him with chainsaw.

Sebastian eyes notice him and dodge his attack, make Grell passed him and knocks him out.

All of them got defeat by his hand.

Sebastian standing in the middle while holding liveless little body.

He looks at her face. He take off her front hair from her cute face and cares her cheek.

"Don't worry, you won't be hurt anymore after this~ You're mine now, Bloody Red~" said Sebastian before walk taking her away from creatures that precious for her.