Chapter 18『3R』

No One POV

The bell ringing as (Y/n) open the door. "Ehehehe~ Welcome Back little Red. Its been awhile. So, you coming with Earl, today." said Undertaker that suddenly appear with his hair hanging closing his eyes and making a big grins beside the door make Grell and Ciel shriek. (Y/n) and Sebastian glaring him.

"Can I kill him~?!" asked Sebastian with blacken aura around him. "I really waiting for you to ask me that question~!" answered (Y/n).

Those two who glaring with blacken aura around them make Undertaker sweetdrop.
"Hihihihihi~ Relax everyone~ Can you guys give a chill~? Before that~"

"You want a joke to make you laughter?" asked Bloody. "You seriously can read my mind~ How about you make me try? I think this is your first time~" said Undertaker.

"Sure~ But..." (Y/n) look back with face in piss. "..move outside, you motherf★cker, b♥tchy, @ssh⚫le!" said her make three of them wait at the outside.

(Y/n) now turn infront sighing with Undertaker infront her. She curse and put the barrier around them so know one no their conversation. "Now, cut that 'hihi' off, Adrian." said (Y/n) in monotune.

"As my little pure Shinigami. You're so lucky that you can order me not to laugh." said Undertaker pulling his hair back. (Y/n) chuckles. "Now, where is the cinematic record of her?" asked (Y/n).

Undertaker give a chuckle. "Such a greedy, here. Hide this, don't let anyone know unless you have the perfect time to show it to everyone." said Undertaker. (Y/n) take the cinematic and she absorb it in her right hand. Undertaker smiles at her ability.

"Now the important situation." She broke the barrier around them.

Meanwhile, Sebastian, Grell and Ciel waiting outside. "Wow, seems like She really taking her time." said Sebastian. "Atleast she trying her best to make him laugh." said Ciel. "Don't worry, I know she is not taking too much longer, I know her well than you two~" said Grell who still standing in froze between them.

Suddenly, "GYAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! PERFECT! PERFECT!!!" a loud laughing heard make Sebastian and Ciel shocks. "I told you~" said Grell.

Sebastian open the door and they saw (Y/n) making creepy face to Undertaker make him more laugh. "Oh, I didn't know that can make him laugh too." said Sebastian while Ciel and Grell feels trembling looking at her face. "A-are you sure, she is your girlfriend, Grell?" asked Ciel.

(Y/n) turn look at them with her normal face. "Ah, hey guys. Actually I came here just to having fun with him since I'm a bit bored. So have your sit, gentlemen." said (Y/n) with a cute big smile.

Her smile make them feels melting. "She just change her mood." said Ciel. "Thats our Bloody." said Sebastian. "Ehem! Correction, it my~ Bloody." said Grell feel jealous.

Timeskip

After sended the Earl Phantomhive back to his manor. (Y/n) release Grell from the curse then they walk together.

"What a great day~ I've got spent my time with my little red and some journey with my little red~" said Grell with flower around him. (Y/n) only reply hum.

Grell look at her in curious. "Hey, whats wrong? I thought you feeling better?" asked Grell in worried.

"Please tell me the truth, Grell-sama." Grell blinks. She look at Grell. "Whats your relationship with Angella before she died?" asked her trying to hold her anger make him stunt.

"And please tell me.. That you are the one... who killed her." said (Y/n) in monotone.

Grell feels trembling. "I-I..." His throat stuck.