Chapter 13『Please Care About Me』

No one POV

Ronald suprised at her words after what she said. "What do you mean you don't care about him?" asked Ronald. (Y/n) didn't answer.

Ronald hold her shoulder. "What are you doing? You're the one who always call him and now you're leaving him?! What do you mean?!" yelled Ronald.

(Y/n) push him rough. "Shut up! I already tired being insane! You don't know how the feel when you see your own crush is care about other person more than you...!!" yelled her as tear falling on her face.

Ronald suprise as he notice her. "(Y-Y/n)... I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to-"

"Why... Am I really bad.. I can't hold this anger anymore.. I want to die.. I only causing more trouble in this city.." said her sobbing. Ronald didn't respond but only look at her in pity. I feel bad for her now. thought Ronald.

Ronald rub his neck and sighs. "Listen, I know I shouldn't tell you this.. But, please believe me.." He take a few step foward and sit infront her on the bed. "..Actually, senpai really do cares about you. He loves you. He just didn't show his feeling toward you." said Ronald take her attention. She glares him

"What your evidence to proof that he cares about me?" ask her. "Well you can tell why I did saved you and take you here." answered Ronald. Her eyes widen.

"Haa.. Haha.. Thats not true right?" said her. Ronald shook. "He really worrying about you. Trust me.." She didn't respond.

Suddenly, there is someone knocking the window causing taking his attention. "I think it must be senpai. Wait here." Ronald run to the window and open it.

"You found her?" asked Grell who is soaking by his sweat. "I did but, eww... Are you really running around till like this? You smells so bad." Ronald conplained pinch his nose.

Grell suprise and look his dress. "Oh my lord! Do you have any cloth for me?" asked Grell.

Ronald sighs. "Then, why I do have wardrobe there?" said Ronald pointing at wardrobe. "Great~!" Grell enter the room, take off his glove and open the wardrobe. He grins wide. "Look good. I've better change my cloth before I take my little red home or she will angry." said Grell smile.

"By the way, where is she?" asked Grell. They both look on the bed but there is no one there. "What?! She is running away?! Man, you gotta be kidding!" said Ronald.

Grell panic. "What should we do now?! Other Shinigami will take her to erase room!" worried Grell.

"Senpai, you change the cloth first. I'll look for her." said Ronald. "Wait, but I'm coming too!" said Grell. "Are you kidding me? You smells so stinks. She will run away for more if she smell you like this!" yelled him.

"But-"

"NO BUT! GO CHANGE NOW!!!" yelled Ronald. "Geez..." He groan and go away.

Grell feel piss off and sighs. "He is right. I've to go change now." said Grell then take off all his shirt and put on the floor. He take one of Ronald cloth in wardrobe and go to bathroom.

After Grell enter the bathroom. (Y/n) push her head out from underbed. Peeking if Grell already out. She look around and sighs relief.

She go out from underbed. She pat some dirt away from her cloth. Her eyes then notice Grell cloth.

She walk foward and hold his cloth use her fingers. "Did he jumped into the pool?" she mummble.

She scent the sweat on the cloth. Did he run or what? thought her.

(Y/n) notice something in the jacket. It seems like he keep something in it. She take it out. "Isn't this a petal that I counted back then before I get caught. W-why it in his pocket?" Her eyes widen as she remind of Ronald said.