"What?"

"Is that anyway to greet your hyung?" Seokjin's voice said. Yoongi heard muffled cartoons in the background, a feeling of pride and shame in his stomach at recognising the theme tune of Pororo.

He simply rolled his eyes but muttered an apology. "What is it? I just put Jimin down for a nap, and I want to at least finish my work before he wakes up."

"Mm-Joonie, baby, put that down-" Namjoon's giggles were heard and more muffled voices, suggesting Jin had covered the phone with his hand. "Sorry about that. Just wanted to call and ask if you wanted a puppy?"

The black-haired male choked on his water, sending him into a coughing fit. He dropped the opened bottle of water and watched as it rolled down the tile cracks like a miniature stream. "Excuse me, what?"

"A puppy. My neighbour's dog had babies a few weeks ago, and they're ready to be adopted. There's loads of them and I told her I'd give you a ring. She desperately needs to get rid of them."

Yoongi blinked, grabbing a tea towel and crawling on all fours to clean the mess up. "We don't have room for a dog, hyung."

"Aish, sure you don't, but they're only little ones anyway. Just a little bigger than an adult cat, and they're super cute too. Hasn't Jimin been asking for one?"

"That's beside the point. I have no idea how to take care of a beastly dog. I mean, scooping its shit up and walking it in the pouring rain? I'd be the one doing all that if Jimin's in littlespace." Yoongi dropped the soaking wet cloth in the sink for later.

"Doesn't Jimin wear nappies sometimes?" Jin's tone was teasing and it made the younger of the two blush and stammer.

"That's-that's different..."

"I took a picture for you. We'd take one if we could, but we already have Jjangu. They're gonna go fast so if you're gonna change your mind, do it quick."

With that, Seokjin hung up and almost instantaneously, a ping sounded from his phone, indicating a new text message, and sure enough it was from his hyung.

Seokjin-Hyung: [attached_image.jpg]

Seokjin-Hyung: not a lot left now. better hurry if u want jimin to love you forever! - hyung

Yoongi cursed under his breath, eyeing the picture of the small puppies. He had to admit they were cute and did look exactly like the picture Jimin drew and he knew it would make his boyfriend extremely happy.

After pondering the pros and cons of having a dog, most of the pros being related to Jimin, for 15 minutes, he called Jin.

"I'm assuming this is about the puppies?" He could practically hear the smirk in his hyung's voice and rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off," he cursed in annoyance as a laugh sounding similar to a windshield wiper came from the other end of the device. "Yes, it's about the god damn puppies. I'll have one, but I won't be able to get it until tomorrow."

"Mm, all right. There's only boys left, though, if that matters. I can tell Yeri to put one aside until you can come and collect it."

They said their goodbyes and hung up, Yoongi quickly regretting his decision. He knew he only agreed to have one because of Jimin, and that seemed to make it worth it. He still found it a little strange how Jin had phoned a few minutes after Jimin had asked for a puppy, and drew one similar to his neighbour's puppies, but he didn't linger on the thought for long when he heard the pitter patter of his boyfriend's bare feet hitting the wooden floorboards.