Chapter 1

Al-Baqarah 2:25

وَبَشِّرِ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّٰتٍ تَجْرِى مِن تَحْتِهَا ٱلْأَنْهَٰرُۖ كُلَّمَا رُزِقُوا۟ مِنْهَا مِن ثَمَرَةٍ رِّزْقًاۙ قَالُوا۟ هَٰذَا ٱلَّذِى رُزِقْنَا مِن قَبْلُۖ وَأُتُوا۟ بِهِۦ مُتَشَٰبِهًاۖ وَلَهُمْ فِيهَآ أَزْوَٰجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌۖ وَهُمْ فِيهَا خَٰلِدُونَ

And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.

____________

Zahra Stepped out of classroom, along with her best friend Zukroof and Sharia and made her way out of busy corridor to Open spaces at the school. She breathed the fresh air and loved the temperature dropped and the heavy winds blew away the hot atmosphere and shrinked the bright sunny day.

Being friday, according to the school rules Students were suppose to visit the Mosque. Separate Arrangements were provided for both girls and boys.

The way to mosque from Zahra's school was about 600 to 700 steps, Crossing the other Campuses of junior and senior campuses of her school society.

On way,seeing the random faces of this education society wasn't an unexpected thing.

"You fatso," Zukroof passed the comment on the guy passing by on which Zahra and Sharia couldn't control mumbling laughters. They giggled so hard that the Guy turned and gave them an anger look and carried on his path.

"You are so evil Zukroof!" Zahra admitted.

"I am with you!" Sharia added up with Zahra.

"Ya Haywana (You fool ) You always pass comments making us go crazy on that and people turn up on us finding culprits. Why? Because They are so unaware of the real lady gaga, that is you who acts under Niqab and goes unnoticed." Zahra gave her explanation for accusing her, on which Both of her best friends boomed in laughter.

You know, We're stronger in the places that we've been broken. Friendship! At times, Zahra were being used up by her very classmates for things,passing time and until she realized she had already wasted her childhood but now she got the best , the best she deserves. Zukroof , who was her friend cum soul sister and Sharia was on the way to became another one.

Zukroof Shareef , Zahra's true best friend she owned from past two years. Sharia Mukhtar, who recently joined them this academic year but catches-up Zahra and Zukroof in less time because of they similar taste in Enjoyment and fun. This triad friendship were the goals many dream for. Studies were never underestimated in the naughty tales they lives everyday.

After offering Salah and reciting Surah Kahf, Zahra went into Sujood to thank her creator for this blessed life.

It was the last period of the day when Miss Shifa, newly appointed Mam for the Human social life studies subject, entered into the class on which the sleepy faces of the class went lit.

"A subject of No boring lectures instead discussions among on the things you see around in the society weren't a bad idea that School authorities planned of," Zahra confessed in front of her friends showing her interest sitting in the middle of her friends at the mid row of the class.