Easter

Easter for "10"

By AcademyBaby

I wake up slowly, taking a moment to accustom myself to my surroundings. I like trying to guess who is in bed with me before I even open my eyes in the morning. Usually, I can tell right away by the smell that is most prominent in the room. For some reason, I can't quite get a reading on this one. I feel the heat of a body behind me, so I know that I am not alone.

I turn slightly and bury my face in the pillow, for another clue. I inhale the scent of spice and know that Kota was in bed with me at some point, but the scent is faint, so he is long gone.

So, I know that it is not Kota in bed with me, but someone certainly is. Seeing as I am having some trouble, I decide to cheat a little. Cheating is my thing, and I am sure that whoever it is will not be surprised by it. That makes me smile.

I reach behind me and feel for the body, I am sure that I'll be able to tell as soon as I touch them. I lean back a little as I reach behind myself and get a hint of their scent; it is not a good scent. Whoever this is will need a shower, fast. They can go first, and I'll take a bath after they are done. This makes me giggle. My guys are usually very meticulous with their hygiene, so I'm a little surprised.

When my hand hits the body behind me, I freeze. What in the world? As soon as I touch them, they move closer. Now I can feel the heat of their breath on my neck, and it is awful!

Now that I know who is in bed with me I start giggling. Their breathing picks up, and I can tell that they are becoming excited. Things are about to get intense. I start to roll back over, and they pounce.

I am trapped on my back with a body pinning me to the bed, and they are licking my face. That's it! I grab hold of his hair and try to get him away from my face. Since he knows he has only moments before we are interrupted, he starts wiggling and licking me everywhere. I can't help but laugh out loud as I try to fend him off.

I hear is two pair of footsteps running up the stairs. Then we both hear it, Kota's voice of authority. I always love hearing Kota use his authoritative voice. It makes me shiver.

"Max, get off!" he barks out. Now I laugh even harder... he barked at Max. That is hysterical!

"Oy Trouble, what are you laughing at?" Gabriel asks from behind Kota. He's not quite at the top of the stairs, but he can see me wiping my hands over my face. "No, no, no... tell me that Max did not lick you! Only I get to lick you, Trouble. That's our thing." He pouts.

I can't help it. When he talks about licking me, I blush furiously. I love my Gabriel, but he really knows how to embarrass me. I sneak a glance at Kota and notice that he has his lips pressed together, like he is trying not to laugh. Kota has really come out of his shell and is becoming much more comfortable with our relationship, or relationships.

"Max, come," he finally says. He knows how much embarrassment I can take, and it looks like he wants to give me a moment alone with Gabriel. Max trots down the stairs, and as Kota turns to follow, he gives Gabriel a pat on the back and sends a wink my way.

I love my boys. They always know when any two of us need a moment alone. They have gotten a lot better at communicating and sharing. It's still amazing to me that I get to have nine wonderful guys and not one of them has a doubt that this will work. We've come a long way since January.

Gabriel comes over and sits on the bed next to me. He reaches forward to tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. He stops as soon as he touches my hair and looks at it in dismay. "What the fuck happened to your hair, Trouble? It's wet and matted together," he asks me.